It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS "pictures" not working...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Does anyone else see that the ATS "pictures" are not working (things like the ATS sign in the top left and the video pictures on top)? Also, the icons like italics and underline are not appearing. Any ideas on what's up
?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe they are getting more traffic then usual.

I've been having intermittent problems like this with ATS for the past month. Sometimes the pages load slow, other times none of the images work. And no, it's not my computer, I've tried from multiple locations.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sounds like local troubles... All is well here (my view of the icons and graphics is complete) and our servers are basically idling. After the massive upgrades back last summer we don't have traffic issues anymore.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

I was encountering the same lack of images up top in the last hour or two and the site was running excruciatingly slow for me although all now appears to be well.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Sounds like local troubles... All is well here (my view of the icons and graphics is complete) and our servers are basically idling.

All seems to be working now for me. It is unique to ATS (for me anyway), any other site I tried to load up worked fine. Like I said, it's only an intermittent problem, maybe once a week for about 20 min., so no big deal.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Sounds like local troubles... All is well here (my view of the icons and graphics is complete) and our servers are basically idling. After the massive upgrades back last summer we don't have traffic issues anymore.

Springer...

Cool. I like in Yonkers, NY. Is there anyone else that is/was experiencing what I was describing? We should make sure your claim is true. I don't doubt your expertise or anything, I just want to make sure that this may not be a serious issue

Originally posted by Mickey Faroot
I was encountering the same lack of images up top in the last hour or two and the site was running excruciatingly slow for me although all now appears to be well.

That's good that I am not the only one that was experiencing problems ( I didn't want to look like a drama queen
). Where do you live? Anyway, yes, all is well now for me, too.

top topics

join