It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas daycare worker charged with raping girl age 4: Caught by video cam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Arkansas daycare worker charge with raping girl age 4: Caught by video cam

www.foxnews.com

Cesar Monarrez, 18, was a part-time employee at the Royal Children's Academy and had worked there for about three or four months. According to an arrest warrant, the alleged victim told authorities on Feb. 5 how Monarrez had touched her inappropriately.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Needless to say I think this guy should be horse-whipped for this, but hopefully justice will be swift and he will be sentenced to a nice long term in prison, where the inmates can take care of him! In one way or the other!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not sure where in Arkansas this occured but, having lived in Arkansas for a while, I can assure you all that people there have their own sense of justice and handle situations like this in a manner satisfactory to all justice loving people. He may not make it to court.

When I was there a guy was found floating in the White River having been beaten to a blood pulp, had his hands tied behind his back and a bullet through the back of his head. Cops said it was "the worst suicide they'd ever seen."

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Not sure where in Arkansas this occured but, having lived in Arkansas for a while, I can assure you all that people there have their own sense of justice and handle situations like this in a manner satisfactory to all justice loving people. He may not make it to court.
"

This happened in Springdale Ark: I'm down in Texas and I figured that the folks in Ark would probably handle something like this in an "extra-judicial" manner....he may make it to court but he probably won't make it to jail!

top topics

join