It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological mind manipulation possible? Psychotronic warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Full story

Above is the link to a lady who tells her story of being abused/ communicated to and attacked through means of psychological warfare, telepathic comunication. Its worth checking out!

As Marina began speaking out on this issue she found herself being targeted by the Secret Services using psychotronic weaponry. The end result was weeks, months and ultimately years of mental and physical torture. In her head she heard two voices: a man’s and a women’s, who described themselves as the “Windsor gang,” and who would berate, threaten and intimidate her for hours at a time. Coupled with this she was forcibly blasted with microwave energies, which were specifically targeted at particular internal organs including her ovaries.

Sounds freaky

mod edit: added external quote tags to show the quoted material.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

On the surface it looks like your typical 'shock & awe' psychological strategy, but applied on an individual level.

It's things like this that i think of when i consider the reasons why suicide bombers kill themselves and innocent civilians - in a sense, the brainwashing used to subvert these bomber's minds is a far cruder example of this.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Remote viewing projects, (like icarus/stargate) established that intense concentration by a remote viewing team can not only gather detailed intelligence, but influence the targets them selves by focusing and projecting formulized intent.

Rudimentary and sub subconscious actions like “open door” can be triggered/disrupted by remote viewer “projection” techniques.

Just as with psychotropic drugs, even basic functions like the ability to identify direction (left/right) can be disrupted and or impaired.

During one of the tests, when a pilot was given an order by his ATC to break left in order to follow a pre-determined flight path towards next way point, through the power of remote “suggestion”, instead the pilot broke right. Pilot then completely lost orientation/SA, panicked and had to be literally talked through the ILS approach, and was absolutely convinced that the broke left before he lost SA until he was shown the radar return read out.

Later, through private sector medical experiment it was discovered that Telehypnosis, (remote hypnosis) proved to be more effective then face-to-face sessions.

Telehypnosis, conducted via a videolink, is more effective than face-to-face therapy, a small UK study suggests.

Susan Simpson, a clinical psychologist at Royal Cornhill Hospital, Aberdeen, treated 11 patients in the remote Shetland Islands in Scotland using a video link-up. This allowed her to see her patients during their one and a half hour-long individual sessions.

space.newscientist.com...

Note that the psychologist had a ONE way video link, while the patient did not have a feedback loop.

By combining remote viewing targeting and projection techniques with telehypnosis, a very powerful method of remote “influence” has been developed.

I’ll put it this way, if you are standing in the subway and waiting for a train while thinking about something or reading a news paper, one of your legs just might “involuntarily” step forward just before the train arrives.

Or, instead of pressing on the break pedal, the foot just might decide to step on the gas while the brain is convinced that breaking should be occurring, misinterprets the information further, and sends a signal to press on the pedal even more. Such errors actually happen to elderly people but are stimulated by a different trigger.

Another good example is direct misdirection used by confidence conman. Even before they approach their target, they focus intensely on disorienting the target by the “prep”, or focusing on manual movements, thus tapping into the basic motor functions looping. Power of projection, all it is.

Here’s how an innocent intellectual sparring can turn into a really bad, dangerous and destructive prank.

A freind of mine and I were discussing this very issue with a doc from Boston. He flat out refused to accept the notion that numerous social filters and self defense layers can be breached so easily.

A bet for a round of drinks was made, a bet which involved a young lady at the bar and a goal of securing her “compliance” to certain sexual propositions.

The bet was won, but that doc from Boston ended up loosing half of his estate in a messy and lengthy divorce after he got caught in sexual relations with a number of young female undergrads that worked in his hospital.

I laughed my butt off for a bout a month because it was like something out of “Love potion #9” movie.

Ever wondered why military training instructors, aka DRILL sergeants/instructors are called that way?

What do they DRILL?

Now think; if an instructor drills for compliance within a closed, rigid system by application of physiological conditioning, imagine what a high-tech pro in a big free world can do.

I’m ashamed to admit it, but when I was much younger, some of the harmless things I did was talking my self out of speeding tickets, alcohol related accidents, and other “uncomfortable” situations, but I did learn a lesson that all of it always comes back. Karma is only a natural transfer of certain “tensions”.

Ever drove on the freeway and on the way saw 3 or 4 cars with flat tires, thinking “thank God it’s not me” because I have an incredibly vital appointment to get to?

Well get ready and check your tires, because if you don’t soon you’ll be the one on the side of the freeway yanking a spare out of your trunk.

With this in mind, now think a BIG game, with futures of entire nations on the line.

Yes, remote conditioning of the “Manchurian candidate” scenario is a reality, which is actually one of the main points on every serious security and risk assessment crew, and it can get you laid.

Ability to project focused intent is a powerful thing, and as with all power, it’s both good and evil.

Unfortunately in the real world a good politician/leader has to be a great confidence men first, and a good men second.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
yeah, i've heard of similar horror stories, with and without microwave grilling, see f-ex.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovepolitics.com...

imho, it does not take much imagination to envision someone with a microwave emitter grilling your backside from afar. such an attack would be hard to proove, to say the least as it leaves no readily apparent injuries and even if it did, you were simply using too much hot water in the shower. low tech gangstalking is a no-brainer of course, if you can find enough thugs and money to pay them, it's doable.

people in general are extremely skilled in inventing away aspects of life they don't want to acknowledge, merely the word consipracy will trigger denial mode, which leaves the messenger hanging out to dry.

i have no doubt that this is happening, on what scale i don't know.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

There’s a dark and dangerous side of meditation, especially group meditation. Ever wondered what happens when Buddhist monks disagree on various subjects? Martial arts are only the path to much more “involved” methods.

Unfortunately when such methods are identified and weaponized by various industrialized powers, techniques like “intent flagging” are perfected.

For example just imagine if the 6th sense could be packaged into your PPC, and it would alert you if somebody is first feeling, and then begins planning something bad against you.

It’s a proven medical fact, if a medical patient is trained in visualizing and conceptualizing of his/her illness, and every day participates in meditation exercises focused on healing, such patients are able to beat all kinds of illnesses which are considered to be fatal.

Voodoo and evil eye is not a joke either. Intense and constant focusing of negative energy has a definite effect, and it was proven by numerous and detailed studies done back in the 60s.

Physiological warfare has many facets, and all kinds of bizarre experiments were done by the Nazis as early as 1930s.

“Jacobs’s ladder” the movie shows the tip of the iceberg of how psychotropic drugs were used.

I for a fact know of a substance designed by Soviets which was to be used specifically in case of nuclear war.

By administering it to the soldiers, they become immune to physiological collapse, and can literally walk into the rising mushroom cloud with a single worry.

In some tests smaller doses were actually administered to general population to gauge how panic can be controlled and stopped from spreading.

Documented cases of this substance use were recorded during the wild Russian days of the 90s mafia/gang wars, when foot soldiers would take the substance which made them immune to fear, while creating unspoken solidarity and coordination.

Similarly, during the 90s a number of very detailed books were printed which focused on the topic of Soviet special purpose forces training and their capabilities.

One of the books described that the real pros can literally sense a presence of the target and during repeated tests could located objects as well as engage targets in a completely dark and unfamiliar room.

Just as dogs can be trained to sniff out explosives and even cancer, certain exercises can train a human to sense his target, to literally smell/sense fear (pheromones), determine the type of fear, and focus specifically on his target.

There’s absolutely nothing magical or James Bondish about any of this, it has been happening in nature for as long as live existed on this planet.

The hunter and the pray, is the name of the game.

I looked at the Gang stalking links, and do feel bad for the people that find them selves in such situations.

www.multistalkervictims.org...

Unfortunate those people are the game, but only one side is playing.

The fact is that they can strike back, and hit really hard.

The bases for All This stuff was actively developed during the end of the 19th century by various radical groups and government counter terrorist agencies, and actively implemented during the beginning of the 20th century, which is very clearly evident in the details of how WWI was actually started.

One part is called passive targeting, and its purpose is fear seeding by forcing a false and “unreasonable” state of higher awareness, which forces irrational behavior, panic, and unavoidable mistakes.

Think of it as a creek in the darkness, with out tangible data, the brain instinctually activates self defense mechanisms which initiates a whole chain of events. Forcing all of the sensory impute processing to increase the brain demands more oxygen, the heart starts pumping, the endorphins flow opens up, etc.

This is the moment when false information is injected (left hand), and the targets SA picture is immediately corrupted, resulting in disorientation, which instinctually leads to withdrawal to the last know safe position, and that’s where you hit them, unless they know what they are doing and retreat to the fall back position where another team is on stand-by for the handoff.

How is this relevant to gang stalking? Simple. By using a team of 4 to 5 people and placing the stalked victim in a predetermined environment, by using simple techniques it’s not that hard to flush the foot soldiers out.

How is it done? Organized counter surveillance and randomizing the events of the “flow”.

Here’s the example. This video shows a basic stalk team;

www.multistalkervictims.org...

By using ORGANISED counter surveillance, instead of just video taping them, injecting a random even like a kid on a bike with a squirt gun filled with colored water spraying one of the their guys will simply burn their opp, and force them to reorganize.

What kind of a reaction will it force? Will they become hostile, call the police, or simply withdraw? In any case, since the tape was rolling, legally it will only be a prank.

Then just watch how they do it. Since its not a crime and just a simple prank, it’s a good way to see how serious they are. If police presence will be immediate, then one can judge the scope of the opp and reach of their structure. I they simply retreat, then you tag how and where they go. High ground surveillance points and secure radio com is a must.

It’s a game, treat it as such, and play it, but knowing that games get deadly real quick.

If they are serious, and decide to peruse further by stepping up the harassment with a higher aggression level stocking, which typically include threatening phone calls, threatening letters in the mail, fire works detonated in the proximity, “tagging” the property, then a other measures must be taken.

This is where it is absolutely vital to establish the identities of the foot soldiers. How? Tag’em.

Then it’s time to step up to a higher level of passive targeting. If the area is known, and the patterns of stalking are established, with enough video surveillance footage one can instigate a fake confrontation so it could be filed with the local PD.

With the official stalking report on record, a counter opp can be mounted. After making the identity of one of their walkers, then video surveillance can commence in sync with lets say a sniper position armed with a green laser high rez camera with a telephoto lens, and a kid on a bike riding by and throwing fire cracker at the right moment.

Gathered footage is edited together with a green dot picture taken from the sniper position, the4 sound of the fire cracker with included targeting ballistics numbers (range, lead, drift, etc), and that would be stage one of the counter phsyopp, with the desired result of turning the target.

From there it all depends on how far you want to go, because in any such organized crews there are always individuals who will push for drastic measures, therefore the level of commitment should be predetermined prior to the initiation of the opp.

If things get series, and things could possible take a turn towards a possibility of armed confrontation, a contingency plan must be developed from the very beginning, which should include involvement of law enforcement agencies.

Various private sector security and risk assessment companies which employ retired personnel from all kinds of agencies are very good in determining threat levels and developing contingency plans. They also have access to various “buddy” based data-bases which could very quickly identify the stalkers and their histories.

Good luck folks, the games shall go on.

top topics

join