It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange things that had to happen for 911 to occur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
One of the things that has struck me is that 9/11/01 was a strange day, things happened on that day that had never occurred before and I am not talking about the obvious.

For instance N.O.R.A.D. was having simulations of multiple hi-jackings that morning and were seemingly totally confused on what was real and what was not. N.O.R.A.D. which had never failed in protecting us before failed us four times on that day. Strange coincidence that of 365 days a year, the 911 hi-jackers picked this day, the day os the simulated training program, isn't it?

You can actually hear in one of the tapes an airline controller asking something like, "Is this real hi-jacking or a simulation?" Here is a link where the simulated hi-jackings are discussed.

www.oilempire.us...

Here is something interesting, VP Dick Cheney was put in charge of N.O.R.A.D. just four months months before 911.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

Also here is the link from whitehouse.gov to the speech where Bush officially hands Cheney command, this could possibly mean that Cheney was the one in charge of scheduling those simulated hi-jackings on 9/11/01 or at least was in the know of when they would be scheduled.

www.whitehouse.gov...

There are a great many little things that happened over the months leading up to 911 and on the day of 911 that seems to point to weird coincidences that allowed 911 to occur. There are many and so I am asking you guys to discuss the ones posted and to post some of the ones that stand out for you in this thread, please post links to your sources as well. TIA

Here is a you tube movie on the subject, sorry I only have dialup currently so I can't vouch for the movie, if you have watched it or if you watch it, please post your thoughts.

www.youtube.com...

Also in looking for the above info, I ran across a webpage that has links to the actual footage from most of the major mainstream media outlets if anyone is interested, I can post the link.

There are a lot of things for sale on this website but these look free. As I said I can't watch on dialup, so if anyone tries to watch these, and can't due to any charge please post, and let me know so I can remove the link. Scroll almost to the bottom of the page for the links

www.v911t.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

You will get no argument from me on the topic statement.

I questioned this when I read it. What was Dick Cheney doing in charge of NORAD? NORAD is directly answerable to the Secretary of Defense (Rumsfeld at the time), who is then directly responsible for answering the commander-in-chief (Bush at the time).

What that states is Cheney illegally took over as president pro tempore in lieu of Bush without justifiable or defensible reason.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I truly hope that someday soon, the truth of that day comes out. It will change our world...hopefully for the better. This administration has had so many scandals that it seems that the events of 9-ll have been morphed into political equity, and the obvious lies and deception have been lost in the shuffle. It seems that the people are more concerned with the daily trials of Britney and Paris than they are about what our government is doing!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well I think the fact that Cheney's office took over and then N.O.R.A.D. had simulated hi-jackings going on on the very day 911 happened is a red flag and needs to be investigated, but of course the MM is not going to do any investigation except on what Britney is doing.

For the first time N.O.R.A.D. let four planes fly totally off course, stop responding and did not get jets up to investigate in time says it all. How long was it between the time we knew we were under attack, and the Pentagon was struck with something and we did not have a jet up in the air to investigate and protect the pentagon? Wasn't it over an hour?

N.O.R.A. D. as I recall on the average had sent up on the average approx. 67 jets a year to investigate and had never failed us before and then four times in one day.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have read for a long time that wargames were scheduled for 9-11.

Has anyone ever proven this? I have never seen the proof myself, but everyone says "there were wargames during 9-11" so I believe it.

Has this been conclusively proven or was it just enough people repeating something to make it true?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by plopunisher

Yes, this is fact and had been confirmed. These occured on 9/11/01, but infact other similiar war game schenarios were carried out that summer in 2001. Maybe a test run before the real thing?
Here is a link...
www.oilempire.us...

Just last September they ran more "war games" involving the explosion of dirty bombs in at least three locals at once (Portland, OR, Phoenix, AR, and Puerto Rico) involving the use of martial law (as they implied on New Orleans after Katrina)....Another test run before the real thing, IMO.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
you are right, there were a lot of strang things that happened. There was a post with a huge list of strange things that happened that day here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join