It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones 4 trailer comes out thursday. Keep an eye for it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Fantastic news. the trailer for the crystal skulls comes out this thursday. let me know what you guys think when you see it.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

i rely wonder how good this movie is going to be. how old is harrison anyway?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
it doesn't matter how old harrison ford is. he could still give chuck norris a run or his money - at least as Indiana Jones. the 3 we already have are classics and are loads of fun to watch.

i can't wait!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
just looked at the trailer:

movies.yahoo.com...

i'm there.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i must be the only one that don't care for the indy movies..
i never was a fan and i doubt i will start now

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's not much of a trailer, but it's alright I guess.

Did he break into a U.S. government installation to retrieve the Ark of the Covenant? Looked like that at least.

Edit: Also, I have a creepy feeling in the future they're going to try and pass the torch from Harrison Ford to Shia Lebeauf (or however the hell you spell it), and the series is going to continue.

Edit to add: Oh, and I think Harrison Ford looked into the Ark, because his freakin' face is melting off.

Peace

[edit on 14-2-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As a huge fan of the movies, I sure do hope they do this right. Im sure speildberg new what he was getting into. I cant wait.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The Indiana Jones movies are all time classics, every one of them; I'm sure this fourth installment will be no exception. If you don't like these movies then the part of your brain that knows how to feel like a kid and enjoy yourself, apparently doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
bachelor: exactly.

yes, that would have been a one-liner. but it isn't now.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I enjoyed the Indiana Jones movies, but come on, it is like the new rocky, the new rambo. Old buggers just give it up, they were good movies but come on.
Dr. Love are you sure he breaks into a government installation, or is he breaking out of an old folks home?

I will watch it just for gits and shiggles, but it isnt something that I am going to pay to see in the theatres. But that is just this mans opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner36
Dr. Love are you sure he breaks into a government installation, or is he breaking out of an old folks home?

I meant something to that effect when I said this:

"Edit to add: Oh, and I think Harrison Ford looked into the Ark, because his freakin' face is melting off."

Harrison Ford looks really old. Dude needs to go see Leona Helmsley's plastic surgeon.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner36

I meant something to that effect when I said this:

"Edit to add: Oh, and I think Harrison Ford looked into the Ark, because his freakin' face is melting off."

Harrison Ford looks really old. Dude needs to go see Leona Helmsley's plastic surgeon.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yeah I figured that is what you were shooting for with that comment.

Dude you know I love that damn stupid show family guy, there are things I think about all friggin day that have to do with that show. When you said that about the ark it made me think of an episode when that damn james carville walks down the stairs, and peter goes, ah, holy crap did someone open the ark of the covenant? Funny stuff.

new topics

top topics

join