It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Emergency Broadcast System Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Strange Emergency Broadcast System Test

www.fcc.gov

At 4:26AM (EST) My roommate and I saw one of those emergency broadcast messages, asking us to turn to channel 7 for details. Now normally they just conduct 'tests' and tell you "this is only a test"....but a few things were weird about this one.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
NORTHCOM Ready To Implement Martial Law

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Aside from asking you to turn to another channel for information, the TIME the alert supposedly started was wrong. it says it began at 3:30AM (EST) but a FULL HOUR went by with no such bulletin, and if you add that to all the odd things happening (5 fiber optic cables being cut) and NORTHCOM stating they're ready for a terrorist attack, you have to ask yourself....WHAT'S UP?!

I'd like to hear back from anyone who experienced an EBS transmission on Feb 12th, so we will know that this was not just some local TV/Cable stations mistake.

www.fcc.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Is that the correct link to the news story? All I get is a page for the fcc that is blank except for 2 different sentences with links to info.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I work in a nursing home and I remember hearing the warning tone. A coworker and I looked at each other and thought it was a test, so we carried on as usual. You weren't imagining things. I live in the Midwest.

top topics

join