It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
...This is my first post after lurking about for a few months.

I will say, I have never seen a UFO (I think I did see a ghost once, however) but I do not completely discount their existence due to the 3rd party hearsay and preponderance of grainy film on the internet.

I would classify myself as "cautiously skeptical". I became interested in the subject back in the Fall of 2007 when my sister, her husband, and my niece had a sighting. According to them, it was a ball of light that zig zagged the sky. To make things even more interesting, my step father, a U.S. Army veteran then chimed in with a sighting he had back in the early 90s off a beach where a round object cruised the horizon and shot off at "incredible speed". I asked him: "You sure it wasn't a plane?". He replied with "I was in the military.... I've never seen a plane that can accelerate out of sight in a second".

Now, I did want to get feedback on Ricky Sorrells alleged harassment. It's not that I don't believe him.... I just don't understand why more higher profile people out there like Col Halt (from Bentwaters case) and even Linda Moulton Howe aren't claiming harassment too. I would think they're even more a pain in the you-know-what if this is all real. I'm confused by this.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Gepetto, Welcome to ATS

I'm honestly not familiar with the cases you mention. For future reference, including a link to where you heard about the story helps to generate discussion on the case. Just post the entire URL in your post, including the http part, and the formatting here at ATS will turn it into a link for you

When I first came here a few months ago, I found my best research was done by first reading the threads at the top of the forum marked with a green sticky. Gazrok and Dulcimer's threads especially gave a lot of data for me to study. They are both linked in my signature, if you'd like to check them out.

Have fun, and let us all know if you see something wierd!

-WFA

new topics

join