It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

false flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
weeks. I think there is going to be a major attack on a more than one Us city multiple targets that will cripple infastructure and send people into a panic for which our national guard is not prepared for. We will respond by invading and bombing heavily Iran from us and Israel. Russia will respond to this action and it will be against us. As oil from the straight of hormus is blocked sending up gas prices here comes Chavez in Venezuela to cut off oil from the south... and The russians are going to get into open conflict with is over IRan and much more soon......this will DEVALUE the DOLLAR to the point where they will adopt THE AMERO as the currency for the North American Union that is being planned. Don't forget China and Taiwan and North Korea......I think if it goes ...it will all go in a short time with one thing flaring up after another and so on.

I only wrote this because over the last week I have a strong feeling this is about to go down.........think about the following pieces of information that has come down in the last 2 weeks.........1...NATIONAL GUARD IS NOT PREPARED FOR A CATATROPHIC incident in the United States....2 not one not two but six undersea fiber optic cables were MYSTERIOUSLY cut knocking out internet to iran and various places ...some are back but not at full capacity.....(control of information during a attack would be a good use to cut the cables) 3. dollar very unstable and the fed printing more money which further downgrades the dollar longterm 4..Homeland Security ChertnofF article came out today where he WORRIES ABOUT EARTH SHATTERING EVENTS LIKE A NUCLEAR OF BIOLOGICAL BOMB....

I hear ATTACKS tend to come on National Holidays and at Night.....

Interested to hear other peoples thoughts.

Mark

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
5. Major outage in Blackberry services in North America. These have become as crucial to everyday life as notebook computers, mobile phones, and satellite navigations devices.

www.reuters.com...

I think before a false flag happens, you'll have to deal with a partial (or possibly complete & catastrophic) shutdown of internet in the U.S. or another western country due to cyber-terrorism fears. That will be your number 6...

People can hardly tie their shoes now without Googling for instructions first. Civilization will crumble if their virtual ties are severed.

join