It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I hope that you all who think that I'm an America hater will realize that that's not the case. I love America and the topic about USA taking control over space was written when I was feeling very mad. I started writing about things that I didn't know too much about. And that led to that I got missunderstood. So to all of you who felt that you was hurt by the things I said, I just wanna say I'm sorry!

[Edited on 16-12-2002 by Einstein]

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's o.k. Einstien. It's just I get pissed off when people dis America.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't think we misunderstood; it was pretty clear. I think the problem was that you got hold of some bad crap posted on the internet, took it to heart without realizing that it was junk and reacted to it. Don't feel like the lone ranger, we all do it. No apology is necessary for being human, but if you feel ine is, I whole-heartily accept it and offer you a warm handshake of friendship.

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I don't think we misunderstood; it was pretty clear. I think the problem was that you got hold of some bad crap posted on the internet, took it to heart without realizing that it was junk and reacted to it. Don't feel like the lone ranger, we all do it. No apology is necessary for being human, but if you feel ine is, I whole-heartily accept it and offer you a warm handshake of friendship.

I should have known it was something wrong with that documentary 'cos it was really crappy filmed. It looked like something someone had done at home in their basement, I gotta learn to be more critical

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I understand, if nobody else does. Had I been more critical in 1988 I wouldn't have married Satan's daughter...uh, I mean my first wife. Pardon the harsh name-calling, I must still have unresolved issues!

new topics

top topics

join