It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical UFO evidence and discussion fourms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I want to preface my comments, I'am a 61yr old Vietnam Vet and have been interested in ufology since I read George Adamski's "the saucers have landed" in the early 60's. I've worked in aerospace and vacuum technology. I had a secret clearance,worked on DOD contracts etc....Part of my job was as a machinist working with exotic metals & alloys (sputtering targets) for "thin-flim" technology. About 10yrs ago I had the chance to obtain "so called" ufo crash debris which I did,(two fragments) which from my backround in metals found to be very interesting *only one piece was metal (aluminum alloy) which had been tested "spectroscopy" (electron microscope) but only showed what it was made of NOT if it was ET, to prove the pieces are "extraterrestrial" the ultimate test "isotopic ratio analysis" MUST be preformed,VERY DIFFUCULT & EXPENSIVE for average citizen. I managed after countless hours trying to get this posted on a creditable ufo website to maybe have someone help me get this important test done,finally it did get posted on at least three I know of,then after 2yrs my BIG BREAK,a person on a ufo website said she met a man at a ufo conference who also had crash debris and she gave me his contact information, after I contacted this person who is a pioneer in ufology a former courior for Philip J Corso,who was THERE sent samples of our pieces to each other. I recieved 9 fragments from larger pieces he uncovered at a "dig" at the Plains of San Augustin July 1947 ufo crash New Mexico in 2004 his 2nd "dig". He was told of the EXACT CRASH LOCATION by another ufo pioneer who also is a speaker at ufo functions. He also sent me 22 pages of detailed lab analysis, photo's of what was uncovered..etc. Even with all this compelling evidence I continued to investigate futher to be sure this IS creditable,not untill I was convinced I should move forward that I did. I posted the information plus close-up detailed photos of each fragment for ALL to see, HUGE MISTAKE, all I got was hostility,name calling, I was lying trying to make fool's of them,it was unbelievable there were a few who were interested however. I was blown away, I was on THEIR SIDE and all they wanted to do was discredit me???? So I had to go deeper underground and find somebody who had "clout" who could look at this scientificly who I now found and working with for futher serious study and will be preforming the ultimate test on these fragments in the near future. The few people I know who have crash debris are unwilling to go public but I will,but NEVER on a ufo discussion forum.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by meteorlima]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So what's the point of you writing here on your 'find'?

And with respect, a few paragraphs would be easier to read than a block of text.

I have an original printing of G. Adamski's book. 1953 it was printed if I remember rightly and was titled "Flying saucers have landed".
It was partly written by Desmond Leslie too.

Had some interesting photos in it and Adamski's account of his meeting with 'Nordik" looking people was a nice story.

Quite enjoyed reading it and it now sits in my collection... gaining personal, historical and financial value

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi,

I am going to say that was a nice story, but with all due respect I cant see anything for us to discuss..

You told us what happened and then finished with why you wouldnt help..

What questions would you like us to ask?

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by meteorlima

Having some experience with samples like you describe, I can tell you that the Isotope Ratio test is not hard to get done, but it is pricey at $2,000.00 just for the test. The travel, and miscellaneous expenses involved with getting the sample(s) to the lab are in addition to the $2,000.00.

I have offered to do a fund raiser for some other folks, who have a sample like you describe, to get the test done but have not heard back from them since.

Are you interested in such an arrangement "meteorlima"?

I would love to know for certain, one way or the other, on at least one of the apparent multitude of these samples out there. I have been contacted by another group who have several pieces they are investigating and forwarded the study we commissioned on to them and haven't heard back from the either.

Springer...

top topics

join