It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Kill the inbreeders?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This thread is about a certain topic, unwhich i believe could be 'thee' most importaint issue that the human race will ever deal with and will be overlooked till our own demise at its very hands, because of nuclear war.

I was recently reminded of the time; I realized, that the entire world, would eventually become inbreeders. That it was a scientific fact!, that eventually everyone would at some point have incest, there by causing destruction of good genetic information. It was just a matter of time.

Especially while we are still unable to stop the world from nuclear imminence, THAT PEOPLE ARE BECOMEING WEAK!!! It is my belief that inbreeding has already struck with 9-11, Oklahoma City, and sleeps in our backyard as nuclear war.

Everyone remembers the cold war... Everyone knows of the ongoing plot by the EU(NATO) to stop the illuminati and america by detonating a nuclear weapon in Washington DC., Everyone rememmbers when Russia invented AIDS/. And when the illuminati allowed it to hapen...

It is my belief that this human aggression can be seen as caused by a possible change in genetic evolution. Where the weakest genetic traits "least dominant," (those collected after the last 4000 years, being thought, reason, and ability in action) are being killed by such attacks as inbreeding, and even modern medicine.

"I believe within 50' years that 'Everyone will be related to Someone within their family'." LOL XD

INSANITY!!!
STUPID PEOPLE!!!
AGGRESSION!!!
MEN ARE STARTING TO HAVE LEFT BRAINS!!! (Bad)
DEATH!!

and soon babies will just stop breathing; people will be born with abnormal features, and so on, and so on...... (famine, new viruses.)

Its all so obvious!!!! The human race must create something new.

..or die....

A large portion, maybe 50% of the american populous must be impregnated every 20 years(or every generation.) In order to protect america and special foreign governments, from the threat that is inbreeding.

or replace the entire human population with robots from DARPA.

Inbred people listen to sound on a different frequency(a much stupider one) and we might be able to emit an impulse that would alow us to kill them all.. should we?

Martial law of course...

join