It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley - Rogue B-52

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Part 2 www.youtube.com...
Webster Griffin Tarpley gives his analysis on the B-52 bomber that flew over the USA with armed Nukes

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is an excellent video!

Was the missing nuke ever located?

Six personnel dead in a few months is more than coincidence.

Are we really expected to believe that 60+ elite Airforce personnel accidentally loaded nuclear missiles on this plane and then carried them across the country?

I don't think that the plane was meant to attack Iran though, especially if there is a nuke missing. What this event has done is set the stage for a false-flag nuclear event. First they will say, "the terrorists did it," with a nuke from Iran or NKorea or Pakistan. But if it ever somes out that the nuclear signature is that of a US made weapon, they will pull this story back out and say, "Oh yeah, well those rogue Airforce personnel were in league with the terrorists. And by the way, so was Tim McVeigh."

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The last time I read about this, no metion was being made about that 6th nuke. Very creepy, I mean, its simple math, and yet its no big deal that 6 nukes "accidentally" get loaded on a plane that flies across our country, and then when the "mistake" is caught, only 5 nukes turn up? WTF? The deaths surrounding those circumstances are hair-raising also.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Rogue B-52s .... western NATO pigs expecting the exact 'mirror' move from Russia will be surprised and disappointed at the same time !

Surprised about NATO inadequacy and the uselessness of B52s, and also surprised about what's coming their way !
NO there's no need for TU-160 to fly a 'mirror' move ! ... there are much superior and more surprising and effective manners to get around NATO failed and bluffing pigs !

top topics

join