It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The official Year of the RAT Horrorscope Thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Welcome one and all to the year of the RAT.

The Rat is the first in the cycle of 12 animals from the ancient tale of super furry racing animals from Asia.

The crafty little bugger hitched a lift on the cow's nose and leaped to victory. There have been calls to look in to this move and photographs of several cows noses were found at the rat's waterside apartment.

YOUR HORRORSCOPE: If you are being born this year or are going to be a multiple of 12 you need to pay attention.

MONEY: There will be bite marks at the corners and those yellow stains are not florescent marker.

KIDS: Will always be grubby looking. Enjoy digging in the rubbish and chewing cereal packets, they will strangely never get ill while infecting everyone around them with the bubonic plague.

LOVE: Rats are not fussy, if some other rats sharing their cheese then it's all good. Cheat, lie, steal it's all in a days work for your average rat.

WORK: A rats work is never done... How do you think all those little presents get on your kitchen floor, it's not luck you know!!

ChiKeyMonKey's Top Tip For The New Year.

Get a cat, a big bad ass beast of a cat.

Have a great new year everyone.

MonKey

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey Chikey! Happy New Year!
I have to wait 11 more years for my animal to come around again..
Oh well, the end of last year was great.Just gotta keep it goin'.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Gung Hei Fat Choy! Love your new red outfit.

I really liked your holiday until I got married and didn't get red envelopes anymore. I got divorced so I could get more, but so far no luck...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Cheers guys!!

Duzey, I'm staying in for the next few days. If I don't see anyone then I don't have to hand out the cash!!

The Wife and Boy have gone off to do all the New Year stuff with the family. I've been let off for good behavior.

Sun In Fai Lok.

MonKey

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hey!! chiKey im, a rat, : DOB: 13-11-1972... trust me im a ..... and all this time you thought i was just a little nut....

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Some info for one and all...
from Wiki:
en.wikipedia.org...

My Daughter was Born in the year of the Rat.Trust me, the personality is DEAD ON!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

new topics

top topics

join