It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not find this realization amusing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have just realized something so extremely stupid, that I am convinced that it is reality.

I just downloaded google earth, and as i was looking at my life from a perspective of the sky, i realized that these roads look an awful lot like a motherboard* or something and the humans are the electrons (its just an analogy) and the things that make the humans run on the roads comes from things with electrongs in it shaped much like the picture from the sky.

hey dont ask me, i told myself before writing this i was like man youre stupid. not my fault.

i made a mistake i said motherchip (wtf?)

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Annihilator]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I hath been deceived!!!

Argh! Deciet!

It's not that embarrassing, don't worry, you can use your other account to post this.

Except guess who designed this motherboard?

[edit on 4/2/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
my other account? deceive? what?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
its my personal belief that the Giza pyramids are the worlds first "lay line capacitor circuit" meaning it takes energy from the natural motion of earths rotations and parses it into a helix, mythicly it has the ability to connect humanity with telepathic aliens, or contact the dead.

There was a reason the 'temple" healed people, the one in jerusalem with the Arc of the covenant. The Arc was another capacitor, whici is why when people got near it they would randomly get shocked or killed.

Basicly humanity found a way to electrify there bodies slightly to make them fight back, like lightning shield in a popular game we all know and love

Sadly though religions are subjugative tools of elite families who are basicly soulless golems who repeat stupid till the end..

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Annihilator

Interesting insight. Most likely followed by endorphins of validation~!

We never truely know do we?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Go to the library and a find a copy of Emergence by Steven Johnson. It's a non-technical and informative survey of some ideas that have shaped contemporary scientific work.

books.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by America Jones]

top topics

join