It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite ale?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Indian pale ale, Great lakes brewing company here. I've had just about every beer in production. That hop is the best.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Mill St. Breweries "Badacious" Tankhouse Ale, I prefer pilseners. But as ale goes this one is pretty good... not too overbearing, small batch, 5.2%. Mill St. Tankhouse Ale.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
BudWiser Selected.
It's the best beer.:w:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If it is just ales, then bud isnt an ale, but a lager, and as far as mass produced beer, it isnt called the king for nothing. I enjoy some of the bud, but with a choice I like coors better. Good old rocky mountain horse piss.

This is like trying to decide which kid I like best, too difficult to decide on what one is my favorite. I guess I have several, mostly california breweries because that is where I am originally from. My favorite pale ale, is mad river breweries steelhead pale ale, but I will drink Sierra Nevada also and I enjoy it. If you are ever in Chico california go to the brewery, aswesome food and good beer. My favorite dark beer is barney flats Oatmeal stout, but I enjoy, guiness, newcastle and a whole lot of other dark beers, I love dark beers. When I lived in Arcata I used to go to the humboldt brewery all the time I liked all their beers but really enjoyed the red nectar ale. Again it is just too damn hard to decide a favorite. Jpm I agree that great lakes IPA is good stuff as well, the best thing to do is just drink all that you can. That way you can maybe find a definite favorite, I am going to keep drinking and keep searching.

top topics

join