It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductees Talk About Their Experiences Part 1&2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Animal X Natural Mystery Unit - Reptilian Creatures episode talks to, two Alien Abductees and their counselor.

Part 1

Animal X Talks to two people who say they have been abducted by aliens.

Part 2

Some interesting stuff , What do you guys think ?

Source

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR

From what I've gathered here on ATS, they don't seem to recognize reptilians as aliens and put this category in skunk works. I've met greys who seem to like to disguise themselves as reptilians or others to hide their true identities. I guess these might also be labelled as shapeshifting reptilians?
As for the video, the old guy is somewhat over dramatic, as if it was some kiddie show.
From where I've been personally as an alleged abductee, many things such as other abductees stories, aren't so exciting anymore.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was woke up once by a green skined alien but Im almost sure it wasn t reptilian . It seemed tall (but I do not remember its body) with big black eyes and what seemed to be a skull cap. It was in complete control of my mind and after several seconds it put me back to sleep. I was not scared at all when I saw it but I think it was controlling me not to be scared.

My partner also saw the being so we were not dreaming. Maybe it was a different type of reptilian that appears to be more humanoid. Ive tryed to find other people on ATS that have seen a similar being but I have never had very much of a response.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've never heard of this show animalx. I'm guessing it only airs in Britain. Seems pretty interesting and I don't disbelieve either of those people. They seem to be genuine and the guy even more so. It always amazes me though that the same sorts of messages are given to the most ordinary people. Fear controls you. You're killing your planet. Stop killing the rainforest etc. What is Joe Shmoe supposed to do about this?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I was woke up once by a green skined alien but Im almost sure it wasn t reptilian . It seemed tall (but I do not remember its body) with big black eyes and what seemed to be a skull cap. It was in complete control of my mind and after several seconds it put me back to sleep. I was not scared at all when I saw it but I think it was controlling me not to be scared.

My partner also saw the being so we were not dreaming. Maybe it was a different type of reptilian that appears to be more humanoid. Ive tryed to find other people on ATS that have seen a similar being but I have never had very much of a response.

hmmmmm did you tell anyone you know? did it touch you physically? did you go anywhere with the being? did it give you information? could you smell anything? how did it appear to you? has it happened multiple times? is it possible you were dreaming?

[edit on 1-2-2008 by jboogienoj]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I've met greys who seem to like to disguise themselves as reptilians or others to hide their true identities. I guess these might also be labelled as shapeshifting reptilians?

you've met Greys? are you serious?
when and where did you meet them?
how can I meet them?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jboogienoj

This happened nearly 5 years ago and I can still remember it, in fact it goes round and round my head I cant seem to move on until I know what it was and what it wanted.

I was woken up and forced to open my eyes, the being made me open my eyes for definate. I saw it above me so it appeared tall but I can not remember a body. It had a very round face with dark green skin and a grey kind of skull cap. Its eyes were black but nothing like a greys eyes these were more round almost like elongated circles but in the opposite direction to a greys. (Forehead to chin direction)

The room appeared different I could not see any furniture but a black/grey speckly haze everywhere. It just looked down at me for the time it took me to think "what the hell is that?" then it closed my eyes and put me back to sleep. It was non threatening it almost had a understanding about it. I was not scared in the slightest but I think this was more due to the complete control over my mind it seemed to have.

It told me nothing, did not touch me, didn t take me anywhere and I have to my memory never seen it again. I was not dreaming as I was very aware that I was awake PLUS my partner saw it too the same night.

It came up much closer to him and he could make out eye lashes. The being controlled his head so that it followed it as it moved around the room which it didnt do to me.It appeared to have some sort of cloak on too. It didn t tell him anything either or touch him. It smelt of nothing.

We didnt remember this for about 3 days then it started to come back to me. I commented on the wierd night Id had but gave no information about what Id seen, then he just came out and told me everything he d seen which matched what Id seen! So it wasn t a dream as two people do not dream the same thing do they. It is this fact that we both saw it that tells me everyday that I have seen something and not to think Im going mad.

At the time it did not appear reptilian and my partner seems to also think it was more humanoid. Maybe it was reptilian but from some human cross breed??????

Three weeks later while my partner was at work on a night shift (military) all the radios emitted a high frequency so he got up to turn them off, he the returned to bed to be woken up by a savage looking anubis type creature in a tight silver/blue uniform. This had massive teeth, long tongue and a long mouth. It was saying "now he knows they know" over and over again. Unlike the green creature this was very threatening. This was more of a hollogram than an actuall being. And that is the honest truth.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i can guaran-damn-tee this would NEVER happen to me... and if it did... man i would be all over ATS blabbing away. i live in a very realistic world where nothing 'out of the ordinary' happens. life has also taught me lessons like if it looks to good to be true it probably is. i'm a see it to believe it kind of guy for the most part. if i was to pass judgement on your story i dunno if i would call bs or legit. just being honest.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jboogienoj
i can guaran-damn-tee this would NEVER happen to me... and if it did... man i would be all over ATS blabbing away. i live in a very realistic world where nothing 'out of the ordinary' happens. life has also taught me lessons like if it looks to good to be true it probably is. i'm a see it to believe it kind of guy for the most part. if i was to pass judgement on your story i dunno if i would call bs or legit. just being honest.

Yes I agree with everything you say Im all for nothing out of the ordinary. I too live in a realistic world, Im a research scientist and I need proof in all my work. It would have been better for me if none of this happened as it consumes your every thought, its always on your mind. Some days you dismiss it as rubbish then the next day you desperatly need answers again.

This visit was preceded by a horrible experience the May before in Cyprus.
We were on a family holiday and hadn t been there that long. We d all gone to bed when I was woke up by my young son crying. He apparently was saying "Why don t they speak?" but I didn t hear this only my partner did. I got up to go and see to him then the next is all a blur. It ended with me being pushed back into the bed with force on both my thighs. (The next day I had two large bruises)

The part inbetween is hazy but I remember being pulled up almost through the roof by my stomach looking down desperatly shouting to my family. Then Im on a bed with something next to me pulling things out of something. I remember it as someone pulling all the tissues out of a box one at a time. The whole thing was terrifying and when I woke up back in the appartment I was very frightened.

My partner remembers our son saying why don t they speak then me leaving the room but then feeling very very tired. He also said I was gone a very long time.

Then in the Feb the following year these creatures appear. I think the green creature appeared to me to give me some answers maybe to the horrible experience in Cyprus, I know it wanted me to see it and I think it also wanted to see me. Maybe it wasn t sopposed to show itself to me hence the anubis .

It has taken me 5 years to start talking about it thats why I didnt blab all over ATS. I had this feeling that I shouldnt talk about it and for years I was terrified that anubis would appear to me (I have not seen this creature) and even now I wake up thinking its going to appear.

This is the truth but I don t blame anyone for not believing it, I probably wouldn t either as its so strange. I have mainly started talking about it to find other people that have seen similar things.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
do your friends and family know? do they believe you? what about the people with similiar experiences? did you find any? what did they say about their experience? let's start there...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
he the returned to bed to be woken up by a savage looking anubis type creature in a tight silver/blue uniform. This had massive teeth, long tongue and a long mouth. It was saying "now he knows they know" over and over again. Unlike the green creature this was very threatening. This was more of a hollogram than an actuall being. And that is the honest truth.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Mr Green]

Ive seen something just like that in a dream,except it had a gun. I think that one is the reptillan.

Im not sure tho,but why do you think it was a hologram?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jboogienoj
do your friends and family know? do they believe you? what about the people with similiar experiences? did you find any? what did they say about their experience? let's start there...

This is discussed in much more detail on skunk works under the post of The Greens ARE real . There is an image of what the Green looked similar to on there.

The anubis my partner saw did not have a gun.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Im not sure tho,but why do you think it was a hologram?

He said it just came slowly into view like it was been tuned in. It was like a movie been played out infront of him , half of it has been projected into a locker. It did not appear as flesh and blood, it was not solid. Its skin was a pale green but it had no scales like a reptile. He said its mouth was MASSIVE almost like a crocodile's with giant triangular teeth all the way down both sides, its was almost licking its mouth with its tongue up and down. It was savage. It spoke telepathically "now he knows they know" or something along thoses lines . My partner knows exactly what it said but he s not here at the moment.

He was not dreaming as the radios all going off had woke him up and he had just started to daze off when it flickered into view.

top topics

join