It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

ex-husband is A- rh-....has had in past ( before old age) blonde hair (dishwater blonde as they say)...brown eyes and strange afflictions as of late !
this is interesting.....I will have to mark this thread! wow

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The fact that the powers that be are silent on this subject indicates they already know the answer.I have a few theories about the negative protein(lack of). but I believe we`ve been programmed to disregard and refuse to believe circumstances or events outside our parameters of experiences. It just doesnt fit into the scenario. We are being led around by the nose and I personally just wish theyd tell us what the hell is going on. The human race will pull together eventually when we find out whats happennig. They just arent giving us the chance to try to survive. I think somethings coming our way and I want to know what it is

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I am a Caucasian Male, Type O negative. I have hazel eyes, sometimes brown, sometimes green, depending on my energy level. I'm also left handed. I have twin daughters, one is Type O negative, the other is O positive. Like others on here, I have felt like I don't belong. Also possessing unique psychic and healing abilities. I feel a lot of changing happening within us, and the world at this time. The last year and a half has been an intense period of awakening for me, and many others that I know. I welcome and embrace what is to come.

Love, light and peace to all.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I am having difficulty sorting the differences involved concerning the "factual information" being presented here about the RH negative factor. The information is contradictory at the very least.Instead of accepting what we are being taught or told as truth , I think everyone should do a doubletake on "Why" there is so much conflicing in-formation and " What "is the intention of deliberately confusing the issue..And finally "Where "did we receive our information. I I believe that Rhogam which prevents Rh negs from forming antibodies to RH pos blood is a direct attack on our immune systems. We are given medication to help us form antibodies not to prevent us from forming them. None of this makes sense.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Could it be that in the past they were more than 14%.
and that positive eliminates the negative they are dying out..
evolution

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

If you look at it that way, maybe it could be part of the picture. But negative attacks positive not the other way around( if thats correct information). That indicates different species. Another demographical anomaly is that North America was settled mainly by Britain, Spain and France whose blood types are predominantly A. which is dominant over O so why the predominance of O blood?Look back 50 years or so.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi, new here and I am 0 negative.

Everything in this life has been easy for me. I understood stuff way faster my family and friends around me. Often it was hard because I got frustrated when everyone around me was so slow in everything they did. I could do many things at the same time, example. I ride my bicycled without hands turning right and left, holding a phone in one hand taking to a friend and a camera in the other hand taking pictures. So it feels like i have a quad core processor and the majority has 1 - 2. Can this be something to do with my blood type? Dose it activate more of my junk DNA? I truly believe we are all gods with limitless powers. I use my powers to help people and guide them. It feels like my purpose

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by suziwong

The best cure for cluster headaches is capsaicin. You may be able to get an inhaler, or make your own with a cotton ball and some pepper spray.

Capsaicin is a useful tool in studying pain pathways, because of its specificity of action on nociceptive fibres. It acts on the recently cloned polymodal vanilloid receptor‐1 (VR1) which responds to stimulation by thermal and pH changes as well as to vanilloids, such as capsaicin. The VR1 has been localized on sensory neurons and within the central nervous system. Exposure of peripheral nociceptive fibres to the drug not only stimulates the sensory function of the fibres but also causes the peripheral release of active neuropeptides, such as substance P and calcitonin gene‐related peptide. In man, in vivo, this corresponds to the burning sensation and reddening, which are observed after local application of capsaicin. Repeated administration of capsaicin results in block of the VR1 with a consequent refractoriness of nociceptive fibres, however, which become insensitive not only to capsaicin, but also to other stimuli. This desensitizing effect suggests that capsaicin is a potential therapeutic tool in pain therapy. In fact, capsaicin has been shown to be effective in the treatment of post‐herpetic neuralgia, diabetic neuropathy, osteoarthritic pain, and trigeminal neuralgia.

Cluster headache has also been significantly improved by treatment with repeated applications of an emulsion containing capsaicin, which was applied in the nostril homolateral to the attacks. In contrast, the results of the same treatment in patients suffering from episodic migraine did not have the same effect, probably because of the variability in the frequency of migraine attacks (personal communication). Chronic migraine, also known as ‘transformed migraine’, is a common condition characterized by a progressive increase in the frequency of attacks until the headache is permanently present, with frequent exacerbations (1–2 per week).

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Hair and eye color certainly has nothing to do with it-and neither does blood type in my own experience.My husband is clairvoyant and he is A Positive-he's definitely more psychic than all 4 of us Neggies put together(me+our children)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well I am a God and thusly my blood is acceptable to all.

Human blood types make very little difference to the overall health of the individual,

You have a vast amount of types purely because of the way that humans breed,
You essentially blend two individuals DNA to create a mutant version of both.
So it is perfectly acceptable to see new mutated blood types occur over time.

You cannot all still be O negative as your species first started out.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
now now. the trademark of Rh systems is antigen and they can be added to the body by a lot of things like viruses for instance. Most of the antigens have external causes and yes, in some cases your blood type can actually change mid-life if you get a transplantation or other change in your body thou it is rare. We can assume that people born with Rh systems have to thank their genetics for it as they have already build in antigens causing them to have such systems to begin with. Rh negative is also something that can simply be genetically transferred but since it is not dominant genetic it often does not materialize in an individual. I have a few relatives with a negative blood type and it is simply a genetic fall-back that is a quite common occurrence in nature.

Will it die out? Well as humanity spreads and more and more people have strong positive blood types it means that it will diminish. It will never fully be gone and there is always a chance that someones blood type might change due to procedure from positive to negative. But aliens involved? No, probably not.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The only source I've found is from The Urantia Book, which postulated that the genetic changes came from the offspring of Adam and Eve, who, supposedly, were from extraterrestrial origin.
The Basques are often quoted as being the remnants of the "Blue People" but mixing of the races has pretty much blended all the genetic in modern man.

See:
www.scribd.com...

Originally posted by acebow

The thing is, hardly anyone has tried to explain where the Rh negative people came from. Most people familiar with blood factors, assume these people must be a mutation if not descendants of a different ancestor. If we are a mutation, what caused the mutation? Why does it continue with the exact characteristics? Why does it so violently reject the Rh factor, if it was in their own ancestry? Who was this ancestor? Difficulties in determining ethnology are largely overcome by the use of blood group data, for they are a single gene characteristic and not affected by the environment.

The Basque people of Spain and France have the highest percentage of Rh negative blood. About 30% have Rh negative blood and about 60% carry one RH negative gene. The average among most people is only 157%-Rh negative, while some groups have very little. The Oriental Jews of Israel, also have a high percent Rh negative, although most other Oriental people have only about 1% Rh negative. The Samaritans and the Black Cochin Jew also have a high percentage of Rh negative blood, although again the Rh negative blood is rare among most black people. The origin of the Basques is unknown. Their language is unlike any other European language.

I am of mixed race my great grandfather was from the southwest of France and my family's otherside is from west African Cote D'Ivoir region.

edit on 28-6-2013 by UncleVinnys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Has anyone looked into why the Blackfoot Native Americans and the Basques(between France and Spain) are almost all RH negative blood types?

Edit to add: Just saw the post above talking about the RH negative of the Basques. I too have traced my ancestors back to SE France and I am also RH negative.

edit on 4-8-2013 by wevebeenassimilated because: Added additional sentence.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i am a neg cool stuff

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I agree,If an O NEG mother carries a positive child(the mother being the universal donor) should make it unnecessary for the Rhogam shot which prevents the RHPOS antibodies from being formed. Therefore my assumption is that O neg blood is the universal donor only if they have received Rhogam shots.!But my question here is what is this doing to the immune systoms of the NEGS receiving this shot of Rhogam>?Are we being made more vulnerable to RHpos diseases that heretofore we never contracted?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I come from europe and I am A- negative. My mom and dad are negative also. My mom is A- and my dad is AB-. I found that i have much similar with other negative blood type people.
I was born with blue hair and blue eyes and now I have brown hair and blue eyes.
I dont stand too much of heat and i am always cold. I like when it is warm but not hot.
I was always very healthy and I heal faster. When I broke my arm it healed in 1 week! Also i am very dexterous and i have great feeling of space around me. Also i was never really sick. Just my nose leaks when is winter but that is normal. From when i was little boy i always loved space and science and games where i need to think. I loved lego toys. I didnt check my IQ but i learn very very fast. Also sometimes I have some strange dreams and they are too real. One time in dream one man stab me with knife and when i wake up all day i was feeling small pain on that part of my body. And thing that intrigues me the most is my ability to ''read'' people. What they think about me and other people. Some body language i dont know how to explaine it.
It is strange for me because i always say that someone will do something and in couple of weeks or months he really does it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I am A- (rh-) my maternal heritage is from the Basque area. Although I have dark hair and brown eyes (which change color from dark brown to hazel and greenish) my maternal family does have a history of precognition. I have dreams that usually predict something but i don't really know how to understand them. I have a daughter with o-. I have recently tried to see auras and can def see the white. I am just beginning to be able to see colors. I didn't really believe auras could be real until I saw them myself. I usually obsess about my dreams and then blow it off because people just think I'm dramatic. I don't think I'm an empath but I do believe I am strongly empathetic,

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dreampurplequeen
I'm A- myself.. an avid seeker too.

My Mum & Dad and Sisters are All A-.
I'm not sure what my children are though.
My Hubby is A+ so... Opposites do indeed attract

I am a recluse. But anyone will talk to me. I'm Tall Blonde and light Blue eyed.
I am always told I am wise beyond my years. I help people.
I counsel them, I have in fact helped quite a few in their marriages. I can see the root problems.
An Avid strange phenomenon studier..
I have a wicked sense of humour..... That keeps me sane.
I don't belong anywhere.... I love and feel things very deeply. I get drained by others so I pull way.
I am very loyal... although I have found .. people are not the same.
Anti religious quick look away........
I have always seeked God...Although I'm a ratbag... I deeply long to connect with The creator....
I am very spiritual but I don't condemn others belief systems.... I have searched around the pond for many years.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great to see this thread bumped again from a while ago.
I'm O neg and the last few months I feel like something has altered for me.
I'm a member of heaps of paranormal/UFO and ancient archealogy groups and am really ravenous for new information to absorb. I'm feeling like a sponge.
I've gone through the 11:11 phenomena quite a few times and strangely enough have a synchronicity with Seahorses that seem to pop up regularly in regards to my parents who passed over 20 years ago.
Just wondering if other RH negs are feeling activated lately?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flighty

I don't know if "lately" is the word that I would use...
Always activated...just on "alert" lately...
If that makes any sense to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63 >>

join