It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on Pinegap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Google Source:www.geocities.com...

Top Secret Military Bases
Pine Gap - Area 51 In Australia

Area 51 in Australia

From Dr. Jean Francois Gille, who moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico from France, comes a translation of a French document that exposes the relationship between several factors in the matrix of world affairs. The article, titled - 'PINE GAP BASE: WORLD CONTEXT', was written by Lucien Cometta and later translated into English by Dr. John Gille:

"In order to understand the case of the Pine Gap US base (near Alice Springs, Australia) better, I feel compelled to give some explanations beforehand. I hope these explanations will help to increase the general awareness of the extraordinary importance that facility has for mankind as a whole. "The majority of people, all over the world, are not lingering in doubt as to whether UFOs and ETs are real. They know they are real. Here in early 1989, no one questions their existence. The case for UFOs and ETs aroused passions, controversies and grandstanding for many years. Some of it has not been quite rational. The matter being relatively settled, public opinions should cool down. It is with a serene and clear mind that we ought to be thinking of our future relationship with the peoples from space. However, the public mind is not at peace. It vaguely feels that the governments are hiding "something real big", and it wonders where our leaders are going to lead mankind.

"During the process of research and study of UFOs and aliens, researchers who do not take the explanations of the scientific establishment at face value have discovered unsettling facts; these facts have started the lifting off (of) the lid of the coverup. The value and prestige of their sources of information do not leave any doubt about the truthfulness of these reports; the main outlines are summarized below.

PINE GAP:

"The United States has three major bases in Australia. One is in South Australia (Nurranger, near Woomera, T.N.), another in New South Wales, and the third (and by far the largest) is located within about 230 km (143 miles) of the geographical center of the continent, not far to the west of Alice Springs (Northern Territory), at the foothills of the southern slopes of the MacDonnell Range. This base is completely underground, with barely visible entrances to the surface.

read the full article
[edit on 1-2-2008 by juggaloco]

[edit: clipped quoted content and added external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

TECHNOREALITIES:
The Fake Second Coming

By Christi Verismo.

Part 8 of 16

Alien Technology At Pine Gap

SECRET TECHNOLOGY AT PINE GAP

In the book Cosmic Conspiracy by Stan Deyo, he writes that Pine Gap is 12 miles from the dead centre of Australia and has been drilled down 5.3 miles. This bore could be used as an underground antenna for VLF electricity broadcasts. He says as it is supposed to be involved in both upper atmospheric sub-surface research, the 'bore antenna' could be used to tune a gigantic 'standing wave' field around the entire planet.

This system could be tuned to set up a resonating electric field around the planet to an altitude of 250 miles. The book says that there are rumors saying that Pine Gap has a very large nuclear facility used to power its enormous 'transceiver'. More rumors say also high-voltage high-energy plasma accelerators possibly for power generation, a 'death ray' or plasma cannon.

read full article

[edit: clipped quoted content and added external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

ALSO:

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ahh grasshopper you have much to learn, please check the search box top right of this page and hit pine gap you should get a list of all the threads on ATS mentioning the domed suspicious place
or try this link
ATS search for pine gap

so your newbie enthusiasm doesnt get ATS or yourself in trouble please read the newbie stuff on the rules of posting from external articles and sites
a start with posting rules
and especially the handbook to make your posts look cool (and legal!)
ZEDS advice page a good place to start
As always we welcome your enthusiasm (Iam a newbie myself!) just stick to the brief and play the game otherwise go for it mate!
can you tell i am aussie?
good luck and welcome

[edit on 1-2-2008 by aussiespeeder] apprentice moderator ha ha ha

[edit on 1-2-2008 by aussiespeeder]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by aussiespeeder]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If you're interested in Pine gap you should check out this thread
pine gap
as one of the members called doghead rather convincingly claims to have worked there and had 100% access. He will even answer questions providing they wont put either him or his family in danger.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ok i have found some interesting places on google earth including the ufo image in australia and the harold e halt radio communications tower or wat ever u wana call it, it has a very interesting layout i suggest chedking up on it the coardinates are: 21 48'59.56 S 114 09'56.34 E i am also currently studying the new parliament house layout, i have read alot on pine gap probebly the most we can all find out i shall post some links later , the south pole is BS because u cant see anything but white ice caps and thats it its not even a picture realy...

new topics

top topics

join