It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Blue Eyes? Youre a Genetic Mutant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I just knew they were inferior, heres the proof

Inbred Genetic Mutations

If you've got blue eyes, shake the hand of the nearest person who shares your azure irises: He or she may be a distant cousin.

Danish researchers have concluded that all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor, presumably someone who lived 6,000 to 10,000 years ago.

"Originally, we all had brown eyes," Professor Hans Eiberg of the University of Copenhagen said in a press release. "But a genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a 'switch,' which literally 'turned off' the ability to produce brown eyes."

[edit on 1/31/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Inferior, huh....I have blue eyes and they seem to work....I get more compliments on these things...that and the dimples...

Weird to think that I am a 'genetic mutant'....I wonder if I can work that into a pick-up line...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
My eyes aren't exactly blue, they're more like steel gray. But it's supposedly still a variant of blue.

My eyes are excellent at night vision, but are impeded by light sources during the day... with enough light, things are pretty much black, or white. At night I can see VERY clear... it's fun to watch people stumble with arms in front of them. (I guess thats what it's like for them to watch me during the day.)

So do I have a mutation? I guess so. They're really just over sensitive to light... and blueish.

... okay, so looking back that sounded pretty freakish.

But blue eyes are hardly a detriment. In fact, looking at it from a breeding point of view, a person has a better chance of procreating if he has blue eyes.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Boogeyboogeyboo!!

Genetic mutant huh? Well that certainly explains a lot...

A genetic mutation, hmmm, isn't evolution sort of defined by that?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Existing thread here....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please add to the discussion there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join