It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Theory for the Universal Structure: System of Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I believe you are absolutely correct. Geometry is the key to unlocking many riddles in our universe. The ancients had an advanced knowledge in geometry. We are too blind and ignorant to see these facts. Thank you for bringing this to light.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I agree, but it seems with the advent of the internet, we are experiencing what Terrence McKenna termed, an Archaic Revival. Gotta love it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
And that's all Life is... Understanding. I like this statement! .

Quote: posted by Dutch (one of the forum creators)

The sudden, intuitive thought made the picture complete:

All innerplanets Earth, Mars Venus and Mercury are intelligently linked with the 1111 days awakenings timeframe, based on the Golden Mean Phi, with Mercury as 'The Messenger'.

Geometry IS the key in our understanding of reality and the harmonics within our solarsystem ARE intelligently connected to what is happening here on Earth!

The Design is reflected in our solarsystem!

synchromysticismforum.com...

You might enjoy the forum linked. It deals with decoding the nature of our perceived reality.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by arc de triumphe]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Soon our kids will be learning this stuff in school.

Zero point fields for energy, propulsion, healing is the very near future. The difficulty is getting to the bottom of zero point consciousness. Even more difficult will be practicing it en masse. If anyone else is exploring this area I'd be keen to have a convo.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
image. Mathematics . the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.

Also called frontier. Mathematics . the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.

3 - System 33 - Truth

Infinity - The Sum of All Things Zero (Zero Sum)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join