It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Theory for the Universal Structure: System of Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If you recall from school, an atom is composed of 99.9% empty space. What we perceive as reality (mass) is only .1%. The Universe is composed of fractals. Yes, there must be an ultimate boundary, but it's in line with God "Infinity." Our galaxy resides at a certain scale the same as there's an atomic scale, subatomic scale, and a much larger scale being the Universe... Beyond it room to expand.

From top to bottom you'll find the same model. The model... A torus formed out of some very basic math (1-9). Basically behind the scenes are donut shapes creating vortices. Zero point energy. Black holes directed into white holes. I've incorporated both physics and philosophy into my research now. Please review the following:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.theresonanceproject.org...

Our reality is merely the resistance (or radiation) of a single point. Reality is the center at which energy churns itself inside the vortex. The rest of what scientists call "dark matter" is the vacuum (the vortices) created by each torus. Realize time/ motion does not exist. It's an assembly/reassembly from one center to the next. We are static in particle form while the entire Universe is kinetic in nature. Information/consciousness grants us the control to manifest (assemble/reassemble) reality.

Becoming aware of this concept allows you to generate less resistance through the vortices passing bits of information/consciousness (such realities are in constant cycle). If we were to "link up" and work together, information/consciousness is passed on a more robust scale (creating even less resistance), and "cycling" understanding at far greater rates. And that's all Life is... Understanding.

If you were to step back, and take a look at the whole of Creation...

You would see a pyramid with the cube for a cap stone.

Now imagine living inside this structure being collapsed all around you.

Throughout each scale you have a series of 20 tori and 7 "buffer" zones (6 directions of space plus 1 source). The cube is homeomorphic. It is a cube by representation alone. In actuality this is the torus which moves light/matter/energy.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:Menger_sponge_%28Level_1-4%29.jpg

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:Mug_and_Torus_morph.gif

cont...

blog.myspace.com...

www.myspace.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The highest form of pure thought is in mathematics.

-Plato

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
When the teachings of geometry are used to show the ancient truth that all life emerges from the same blueprint, we can clearly see that life springs from the same source ... the intelligent force some call "God." When geometry is used to explore this great truth, a broader understanding of the universe unfolds until we can see that all aspects of reality become sacred. Understanding the simple truths of sacred geometry leads to an evolution of consciousness and an opening of the heart that is a next step in the process of human evolution.

True sacred geometric forms never fixate or stagnate on one single form. Instead they are actually in constant fluid transcendence and change (evolving or devolving) from one geometric form to another at their own speed or frequency. These ever-evolving states of geometry mirror the constantly evolving nature of the human consciousness.

Sacred Geometry in its pristine form is constructed of the fabric of conscious transcendent "Spirit Matter". These sacred geometric forms often appear in our dreams and visions. Often they are presented in a rapid-fire succession as if they were hieroglyphs with enormous amounts of emotion and meaning relayed within each symbol. In those cases, it is often not necessary to intellectually understand the meaning behind the barrage of imagery. Our unconscious understands, and it is from there that transformation begins.

Sacred geometry and the teachings of the Flower of Life help us to see within ourselves the vastness of which we are all a part. Many humans have been conditioned to see and believe in a limited perspective of smallness. Elephant trainers of the far east tie a thin rope around the ankle of a baby elephant and throughout their lives reinforce the boundary of the rope. The adult elephant is fully capable of breaking the rope but the elephant has been so conditioned to believe he cannot, that he does not understand his own power to free himself. We are like those elephants, just learning about our self-imposed belief in limitation. Living with our limited perspectives of ourselves, we rarely see past our limitations and, as a consequence, we bind ourselves to our habits. With a little effort, the teachings of the Flower of Life and sacred geometry help us peer through the window of our conditioned beliefs and gaze at the vastness of our true selves and our infinite potential.

The Flower of Life was precision etched in granite at least 5000 years ago. Take a look... Here's your vortex math model (tube torus):

www.floweroflife.org...

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Americanist]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
btw, This is the dawn of Plasma Cosmology. Tesla and the handful of others were right. The proof required lie in what vehicle the Universe used to drive said energy. Well, here it is (the vortex). Two quick issues to point out:

1. The Sun's surface is roughly 6000 degrees, and yet its corona is right at two million.

2. The null point of our own magnetosphere (as fields reconnect is)... You might have guessed it: A vortex.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I like what you are trying to say and agree with most of it.

Geometric structures and movement can be found everywhere and needs to be incorporated alot more, into todays scientific establishment.

The fact that everything we know is in movement within a system in motion is a fact, and should be incorporated into every theory dealing with mechanical and energy physics, Cosmology, Nature, humans etc...

Take the earth.. it is not a closed system at all, but a part of the universe and changes occuring around the earth, have and effect on earth, just as changes on earth have an effect on its surroundings!

Look at the world today, and try to imagine when the earth was filled with trees and natural riwers...today we have aproximatly only 4% of original forests left....This is a major change that have happened over a small period of time...Does it affect us and the climate on earth? absolutely!

Back on topic...

We need fractals, scalarpatterns, geometric patterns, vortex structure and motion, Rotation, ElectroMagnetic forces and relationships into the system in a correct manner.

I especially enjoyed the link to the resonance project, thanks for that one!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've done my homework that's for sure!
Yet another fact to point out... Science has never shown gravitational waves or black hole mergers. LIGO is actively searching space for any signs of these events. However, we've been made aware that a huge black hole anchors our own galaxy. And here recently, astronomers have admitted to perhaps hundreds of black holes throughout.

news.yahoo.com...

If you tie in Super String theory with up to 20 dimensions at the quantum level, this theory starts to hold its own. As I said before... The structure I point out gives birth to Plasma Cosmology (i.e. electromagnetism). Now I'm looking forward to some computer aided modeling, if the opportunity presents itself!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
The Universe is composed of fractals.

Not all of it. Fluids are generally not fractal, although if you freeze them they will crystalize into partial fractal forms. And while God might have created the universe out of chaos, there is still plenty of pure, random chaos to be found that is not fractal in any way.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

And while God might have created the universe out of chaos, there is still plenty of pure, random chaos to be found that is not fractal in any way.

Perhaps I should invite you to name a few. Random probability defines quantum mechanics and yet... The entire Universe is driven in waveform. Moreover, when you expand your research you'll start to find the little intricacies that place a major dent in science. One of the most crucial would be... Light travels in spheres (or circles). Well, matter is no different... Hence the reason we stumbled across duality. Let it be known... This theory accounts for both (particle/wave function). Feel free to find another…

See, what you take as random chaos is the structure for infinite possibility. It's not wrapped up in "Many Worlds." It's One World with an infinite set of realities for us to live through/comprehend.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by Americanist]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Just found this less than half an hour ago researching some of these other threads/links. What I propose should start to add up exponentially.

Researcher and author, Richard LeFors Clark, concurs, and believes the earth grid is made up of a network of "20 magnetic reversal points" along which can be found specific sites of anomaly known as Diamagnetic Vortex Points.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, I'll probably have to re-read this multiple times to get the basis of it. Very well thought out and researched - will look forward to more posts.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The highest form of pure thought is in mathematics.

-Plato

The lowest form of pure thought is mystical mumbo jumbo masquerading as philosophy inside of pseudomathematical illogicality.

- some random guy on the internet

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

pseudo mathematical illogicality

You put the "dope" in pseudo and the "clog" in logical with an explanation of your brain waves. Return to the 2nd grade... Avoid dodge ball though. I don't imagine you could afford another injury to the head.

Nice try with the theatrical diatribe of yours!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Very interesting thread, I'll probably have to re-read this multiple times to get the basis of it. Very well thought out and researched - will look forward to more posts.

When you're at a good stopping point let me know... Should be a very lively discussion coming up!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Perhaps I should invite you to name a few.

Hmm... Well, the only thing I can think of offhand is the obvious asymmetery of everything in the universe. That little thing. Other than a mathematical abstraction, I can't think of anything that is perfectly symmetrical. There's always a flaw or variation that spins it away from true. A tree grows crooked. A galaxy is lopsided. Somehow more matter exists in the universe than anti-matter. Seems odd for a mathematically perfect God to be unable to create anything with perfect symmetry.

Maybe another example is the existence of different in points of view.

See, mathematics is an interesting attempt at a representation of the universe, except for the huge flaw. Namely, that it doesn't include me (or you, for that matter). Sure, I can write 2+2 = 4, but I don't make 2+2 = 4. It's just a statement of something that would be true whether I was around or not. All mathematics is like that. But, since I exist (cognito egro sum), any construct without me in the mix is an inherently inaccurate representation, and should be taken with a huge flawed fractal crystalline grain of salt.

I'm not bowing down before it. But if it gives you some comfort, please feel free.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Sure, I can write 2+2 = 4, but I don't make 2+2 = 4.

Not everyone's a product of c-section, so there are some variables we must account for (i.e. your Dad's dong making contact with your dome while your "prego" Mom took it from behind). Who knows?
The fact of the matter is you pop out of another human being which is evidence of fractals in and of itself. Oh, and keep going with this... 2+2=4, 4+4=8, 8+8=16, 16+16=32, 32+32+64. Cell division?

Now take into account we're looking through vortices. Since we're constant observers to spin, you'll find some strange occurrences in space. A triple layer of galaxies... One behind the other. The simple explanation: A single galaxy with our view being distorted. The same goes for a set of identical twin galaxies recently discovered.

Why don't you look for patterns in shells, tornadoes, hurricanes, water down a drain... And yeah, even our Milky Way. I'll add to Rodin's Vortex Math Model/ Flower of Life even further... Here's the kicker for you:

Not only do we have the electrical path for the torus, but here's the magnetic current it creates.

Trust me... It's about to hit home!

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Americanist]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

There's always a flaw or variation that spins it away from true.

Key word being "spin," and there's only One Divine Truth. Let me ask you this... Have you heard of all the Fibonacci series? I'm curious...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
With the elasticity of the torus the magnetic currents or tentacles stretch out inside the vortex forming a defined pattern. The two magnetic currents are the fabric of what is holding everything together in our Universe including the atoms themselves. Development or growth in nature is by means of magnetic centripetal and centrifugal forces of these individual currents and the neutral particles of matter.

If you're able to figure this out, you'll soon realize we're part of the "electric" experience all around.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
For the squabbling kiddies in this forum:

Soap bubbles delight children and the young at heart, but they also have been objects of scientific study for centuries. Operating under the laws of physics, bubbles always try to minimize their surface area, even when many bubbles are aggregated together.

Now two Northwestern University scientists have demonstrated that the tendency to minimize surface area is not limited to soap bubbles but extends to living things as well. In a paper published Oct. 7 in the journal Nature, they show that cells within the retina take on shapes and pack together like soap bubbles, ultimately forming a pattern that is repeated again and again across the eye. Gaining insight into these patterns can help researchers understand the interplay between genetics and physics in cell formation.

"The cells we studied, those found in the retina of the fruit fly, adopt mathematically predictable shapes and configurations," said Richard W. Carthew, professor of biochemistry, molecular biology and cell biology and a co-author on the paper. "Like bubbles, life has co-opted a physical tendency for surfaces to be minimized and has harnessed it to design intricate cellular patterns within complex structures such as the eye."

Similar to the colored dots in a Georges Seurat painting, though on a three-dimensional scale, the cell is the indivisible unit that gives shape to something larger and recognizable -- a butterfly, a maple tree, a human being. How is this amazing diversity of species created?

"It is like designing the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle so that they fit together seamlessly," said Carthew. "Understanding how cells fit together in space is an underappreciated area of science that has started to gain serious momentum in the last decade. Cells are different shapes and pack together in different ways depending on where they are located in a living thing and what their function is."

In investigating the physical basis of biological patterning in the retina, Carthew and co-author Takashi Hayashi, a post-doctoral fellow at Northwestern, looked at normal retinal cells where four cells group together to form an aperture that is circular in shape. They found that they did so in exactly the same pattern as a group of four soap bubbles. Then, they varied the number of cells in each aperture and looked at how the cells fit together. Again, the cell configurations correlated perfectly to those of bubbles of the same number. When an aperture had one to five cells each resulted in one configuration. If an aperture had six cells, three different configurations were possible, but always the same three.

"By looking at one exquisitely structured tissue in one species, we discovered how the cells order themselves," said Carthew, who with Hayashi has been studying the form and function of the retina for years. "This experiment illustrates the importance of mathematics and physics in biology and points to a general principle of patterning found in a wide range of living things."

We can always find a way to relate to this World, but try relating to each other first.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
this theory sounds very solid
I too cannot wait for this to become common knowledge, I guess we're on the "event horizon" of all of that happening!

anyways, I made another post about the video before I came across this thread, just wanted to give it a bump as this is a subject not to be ignored or taken lightly, no pun intended!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Let X equal the quantity of all quantities of X. Let X equal the cold. It is cold in December. The months of cold equal November through February. There are four months of cold, and four of heat, leaving four months of indeterminate temperature. In February it snows. In March the Lake is a lake of ice. In September the students come back and the bookstores are full. Let X equal the month of full bookstores. The number of books approaches infinity as the number of months of cold approaches four. I will never be as cold now as I will in the future. The future of cold is infinite. The future of heat is the future of cold. The bookstores are infinite and so are never full except in September.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join