It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday : 2012.7.11 + 2013.27.4 : N.'s now 14.0645 UA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Transcript :

"
here are some secret
datas about nibiru
the display of nibiru path
and the critical dates
for the earth
(quality low but filmed without authorisation on a monitor)

___

The truth about NIBIRU

Nibiru will cause some troubles in 2012 and 2013, but not only december 21

___

Here are the best datas avaiable
about nibiru approaching
___

Nibiru
dist. 14.0645 UA
rad. 24000 km
app. diameter 4.7**
day length 1314900.000 days
temp 42K

___

here is nibiru now between ERIDANUS and CETUS

___

Nibiru can only be observed from south pole

___

First doomsday for earth

2012 september 7

Nibiru is at it's closest distance from the earth,

only 1.4636 UA this mean 1.4636 times distance sun earth

___

2012 september 7 13 04 54 PM

Nibiru
dist. 1.4636 UA
rad. 24000 km
app diameter 45.2**
day length : 1314900000 days
Temp 104k

___

2012 December 21
Nibiru is 2.7950 UA from earth
this is not the most
critical date for the earth

___

2012 dec 21 11 11 54 AM

Nibiru
dist. 2.7950 UA
rad. 24000 km
app diameter 23.7*
day length : 1314900.000 days
Temp 114k
___

2013 April 27 6pm to 23 pm

Nibiru is only 1.5720 UA from earth

___

2013 Apr 27 9 04 54 PM

Nibiru
dist. 1.5720 UA
rad. 24000 km
app. diameter : 42.1*
day length : 1314900.000 days
Temp. 101K

___

here is the best known adress of Nibiru

Period : 3600
SemiMajorAxis : 235
Inclination : -145
AscendingNode : 194.5
Eccen,tricity : 0.9917
ArgOfPericenter : 270
MeanAnomaly : 220.0
Epoch : 630033.0
Albedo : 0.9 "

- SIC -

Retiredafb's new video account

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
no replies yet?
i think people are disappointed doomsday won't come sooner lol

But very good info. It is true info (the time info) whether Niburu/PlanetX is smaller than earth or larger than the sun?

I'm not quite understanding how the moon footage link fits into this.

When Niberu reach as far out as say... Jupiter? or Saturn? or Pluto?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hmm.

Will the real Planet X please stand up?

Theres another thread where - apparently according to the "experts" - its a brown dwarf a third the size of the sun.

This one seems much smaller.

You put a lot of precise info in here - how do you know it?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
More dates on my calendar.........Hmmmm!!!! i think i must go in hidding from next year just to make sure!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

That's physically impossible. Anything visible from the south pole is also visible from all other parts of the southern hemisphere at some point in the year.

Edit: if it's positioned between the constellations of Eridanus and Cetus then it will even be visible from the UK and N America tonight .....

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Essan]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I wish everyone was obliged to back up their claims by money... and they would lose it if nothing happens.... would cut down on the nonsense a lot.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Rigel

That's physically impossible. Anything visible from the south pole is also visible from all other parts of the southern hemisphere at some point in the year.

And the three weather stations that we (Australian Bureau of Meteorology, my employers) would have reported it. Not to mention the thousands of scientists and vistors they have each year, or who can forget the tourist plane flights they do. And I have friends down there at the moment, and if they had pictures, this is the first place I would post them

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Hmm.

Will the real Planet X please stand up?

Theres another thread where - apparently according to the "experts" - its a brown dwarf a third the size of the sun.

This one seems much smaller.

where is that thread with the pic of NASA's Brown dwarf public release, and the Italian space agencie's public release? Main point is that nasa clearly says it's smaller than earth, while italy shows that it's huge.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa
Main point is that nasa clearly says it's smaller than earth, while italy shows that it's huge.

Nasa says?

If you have a link to anything NASA related that shows "Planet X" approaching the earth then please, link it here for people to read.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Main point is that nasa clearly says it's smaller than earth, while italy shows that it's huge.

Nasa says?

If you have a link to anything NASA related that shows "Planet X" approaching the earth then please, link it here for people to read.

Lol nasa calls it, "Eris".

Ya know how nasa has the cute little pictures of the planets for the schoolchildren? Find the one that the italian space agency has (post a link here too lol), and it will show eris bigger than earth/sun in scale (as opposed to nasa, where eris is smaller than earth).
solarsystem.nasa.gov...

[edit on 30-1-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alphard
I wish everyone was obliged to back up their claims by money... and they would lose it if nothing happens.... would cut down on the nonsense a lot.

Absolutely spot on, Alphard. This sort of rubbish is just irresponsible scare mongering. If you want attention, go and get a placard and walk up and down a high street. Don't presume that these boards are fair game for writing down evidence-free nonsense.

Here's the Italian Space Agency website: Link. If you can find anything that supports your bizarre claim on there, aaaaauroraaaaa, feel free to post it here - I won't be holding my breath.

LW

link   

Lol nasa calls it, "Eris".

But Eris isn't Planet X. Eris is a dwarf planet, formerly called a Kuiper belt object, its in a stable object and comes no where near the earth, ever.

So you've lost me on this - maybe you could clarify your point?

[edit on 30/0108/08 by neformore]

[edit on 30/0108/08 by neformore]

link   

Find the one that the italian space agency has (post a link here too lol)

I'd love to. But there is no such image on the ASI website.

Maybe you could post a link to the image you're referring to?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I guess that what aaauroraaaa speaks of is the "Jesuit Footage" evoked by Luca Scantaburlo on his website. Supposedly a secret observation done by Vaticano's observers of the coming brown dwarf.

BTW NASA states that most of solar system in universe are dual, - so maybe ours.

The informations posted above are NOT Rigel's (me's) BUT Retiredafb's : please see the provided link.

A star to Essan's post ; but yet Retiredafb still remains as of some interest to me - the guy as indeedly nothing to sell (at least so far), and his interview given to Scantaburlo is rather compelling by many of its technical details (not to speak of the budget and will his differents vids would have need to be done as fakes) difficultly giveable by some Th. Speth/french artist (whose painting are furthermore rather weak and technically dubious)...

Edit :

ATS Thread : Scantaburlo+Retiredafb Update

Scantaburlo article on his website

The Jesuit Footage on L.S.'s website

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Rigel]

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What Monitor was it filmed from? NASA/JPL?? I can make a fancy graphic like that in my computer and film it too. Sorry but I'm not buying it. If anything Nibiru was destroyed, probably during the collision with Tiamat to create the Earth.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizenparanoid If anything Nibiru was destroyed, probably during the collision with Tiamat to create the Earth.

If it's a brown dwarf, it's rather undestroyable.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Rigel, Thanks for posting this. I’m a bit late in seeing this video but it’s one of the few things I’ve seen that has actual data about Nibiru. Has anybody else plugged the information provided in this video into an astronomy program? I’ve put the ‘address’ into starry night and from its calculations it’s perfectly visible from N America. However I don’t have the mean distance and Starry Night keeps changing the epoch, probably because it’s incorrect. Has anyone else tried this, I’d love to see the results.

To citizenparanoid, I’m wondering about this computer as well. Looking at the ‘address’ near the end I can see that it’s running IRIX, a UNIX variant created for SGI computers. I don’t know if NASA/JPL uses SGI systems but the average person doesn’t own one. Also in that last frame it says the version is 6.5.32. From what I can find the newest version available is 6.5.3 so maybe someone out there can let us know if this version is out there or maybe it’s reporting that it’s a 32bit system. Also the file is names marduk, and as ziggystar60 mentions in the comments of this video: "Niburu, to the Babylonians, was the celestial body or region sometimes associated with the god Marduk."

Essan is correct as well, this ‘can only be seen from the south pole’ is a bunch of rubbish. As Oz said someone should have seen this in Australia by now, however how many people are actually looking for unknown objects out there? Comparatively few I’d imagine just as I haven’t seen anyone actually doing any analysis of this data. Instead members would rather dismiss this out of hand.

I keep thinking that there is a nugget of truth in this planet X. We still can’t account for the perturbations of Neptune and Uranus. The Biblical Wormwood, the Babylonians account, ancient Chineese writing describing the sun rising in the west. As for world destruction, well I’ll leave that for Nancy Lieder and the Zeta’s

I’m just amazed that this isn’t the most popular thread since there is real data here to test.

zxponent.googlepages.com...;init: .png

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by planetx-145

Well, if we are thinking that Nibiru is coming soon, like 2012, and it supposedly does this every 3600 years, and brings a pole shift, then we have to look at 1600 BC as the last time this happened. BUT........no pole shift then, no stopping of the Earth's rotation, nothing. Hmmmmmmmm.....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for the post anonymous. And a great point. I'd not looked at the data but apparently a pole # only happens every 250,000 years! OK I'm much more convinced that this is a crock. Although I will state that I think looking at the universe as an electromagnetic, almost organic, system makes more sense.

You kinda put my mind at ease for a change.

However I'd love for a PhD to look at this data.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by planetx-145]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by planetx-145

Well, if we are thinking that Nibiru is coming soon, like 2012, and it supposedly does this every 3600 years, and brings a pole shift, then we have to look at 1600 BC as the last time this happened. BUT........no pole shift then, no stopping of the Earth's rotation, nothing. Hmmmmmmmm.....

Not so sure, dude. Check out what the Bible says about strange events regarding the sun in the early times of Israel history.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join