It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Faithful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I was watching a video on youtube and it started to talk about a light that appears at 4.50 am local time called "Old Faithful"

I was wondering if anybody had any infomation on this subject as its the first I've heard of it.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by UK Alien Buff]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Venus, The Morning Star?

Without anymore information I'm afraid that's my best guess.

[To avoid one liner]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Freeborn]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
uk.youtube.com...

bad quality footage at the end due to night time. But it does show cammo dudes approching and other strange things.

"Old faithful" is at 05:25

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UK Alien Buff

Obviously not Venus then!

Something that's regular and scheduled as its the same time and place every week.
(Can't be anything British made or managed then!
).

I would guess that it's something military, (I doubt that is an original guess), but without anything else it's just pure random speculation.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Janet Airlines apparently has a flight scheduled to land at 4:45 am.

This plane sure has every appearance of being a conventional aircraft with bright landing light on. Most of the designs that I've seen for a bomb-carrying spaceplane give the impression that they would land at much higher speeds, similar to the shuttle.

It seems like the makers of the video could tell the difference, but I've seen stranger

[edit on 1/28/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Glenn Campbell's "Visitor's Guide" says the light seen at the mailbox is a Janet.

Regarding Senior Prom, our remote viewer got it wrong.
www.designation-systems.net...
Designation-systems is a no BS website. Oh, Morton's Mountain looks like White Sides to me.

People still claim they can see Janet's land at the mailbox. I've tried this and never saw a Janet light at ground level. Perhaps it is the power of suggestion. In any event, you can scan the tower, so there is no question when a Janet is landing.

You can take my "Janet Trails" KMZ
www.lazygranch.com...
and add a waypoint for the mailbox
N37.45710 W115.48262
Move the google earth view around and you can see how the route relates to the location of the mailbox.

I've seen Janets in the distance from the power line overlook. I have a spot near the ET highway that has a view of the airspace, though with a bit of tunnel vision. It is at
N37.42207 W115.37762
I've used it when I didn't feel like driving up to the power lines. You can scan the Janets from there. It might provide a view of a Janet landing. I don't recall ever using the spot in the early AM.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

thanks gariac, I've never seen those pictures before and they are certanly very good. My only thought was that if it could not have fitted in a B1-A could they not have simply put it in a B52?

Then drop it when still out of range of radar and allow weapon to carry out the mission.

The other question is they quite clearly built several test articles so what happened to them?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

A B52 is useful to bomb the 3rd world. [Or after other planes have knocked out ground defenses.] Senior Prom was probably targeted to bomb the Soviets, hence the B1.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Okay thanks for that.

I wondered why, incidently I wonder whats being developed there now?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The video was difficult to see. I wonder if anyone else has filmed this recently?

join