It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z, Kanye West and Nas are Mason's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone's seen or read anything in relation to this, I just watched a video on google and there are a few sings pointing in this direction. I went around to a few boards that were discussing the topic but they didn't have a clue about masonry. Any of the intellects here know anything?

***Just to clear up, seeing as I've seen some argument's here in the past, I'm NOT anti-masonic, so I'm not trying to stir it up at all***

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nefilim
Not sure if anyone's seen or read anything in relation to this, I just watched a video on google and there are a few sings pointing in this direction. I went around to a few boards that were discussing the topic but they didn't have a clue about masonry. Any of the intellects here know anything?

***Just to clear up, seeing as I've seen some argument's here in the past, I'm NOT anti-masonic, so I'm not trying to stir it up at all***

You are 21 days late to this question.

see HERE for this discussion.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

Well, I know you know this meat, but just to be clear that discussion was talking about whether they were in the Illuminati. And masonry has no current connection to anyone currently calling themselves "Illuminati."

However, I think the answer is the same: no. These are people in the entertainment business, and part of that is giving yourself a mystique that keeps people continually listening to you. The only current member of the entertainment business that I know to be a mason is Brad Paisley - alas though, a country music singer is far different from R&B and rap.

But wait! Perhaps I've said more than my reptilian overlords want me to say....

[edit on 26-1-2008 by The Reptilian Overlords]

We'll allow it - this time.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
Well, I know you know this meat, but just to be clear that discussion was talking about whether they were in the Illuminati. And masonry has no current connection to anyone currently calling themselves "Illuminati."

You are, of course, correct. And me - a stickler for detail - should have been a bit clearer in my post.

My bad.

Thank you for clarifying something I should have done in the first place!

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Kanye refers to having a interest in achictecture on his myspace page, my guess is he goined after getting a good word (pass) from a good fellow called uncle Russle S. My guess is anyone who is male, religious and a associate of defjam music or roccafella music has been approched.

My list of suspected members of prince hall in NY city

Jay Z
Russle simmons
Kanye
Ludacris but not in a full on way
Nas
Diddy
Chrisbrown (probable recently added)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

join