It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something wrong with little men that hide behind computers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You know I have posted numerous threads about the little men and those kind of people and the latest one which is about the Chicken act replacing the constitution and its had 1 reply. Do straw men really care about what is happening to them and their character or dont they give a toss and see it all as inevitable so whats the point in doing anything.

I cannot believe it is that as there must be some people who are rightly concerned at what is going on and what is going to happen in the near future so why the lack of interest, there seems to be lots of bitching about roundheadedness but only a few are looking at the bigger picture so what would it take for people to sit up and take notice, any ideas.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
excitable boy,

lots of bitching about roundheadedness

clarify please??!!

Chicken act

Same here please??!!

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Excitable boy, I do apologise in advance, but what the heck are you on about? I will reply again,but i need to know what it is i am replying to. nuts.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

What I love about ATS and BTS? The fact that there is a lot of diversity. There are people from all over the world that respond here.

Not everyone has a glowing opinion of America. Not everyone in America has a glowing opinion about other parts of the world, either.

This is my own personal opinion, but I do find it of interest to see how Americans are viewed in other parts of the world. (I am an American) Just because 1 person is letting us know that is how they view us, doesn't mean that everyone in their country holds the same view.

Is this thread really necessary as a rebuttal where you didn't get answers you liked?

Your opening statement is a mockery of another thread. You just changed the wording to make this thread an insult to another member. That person was not personally attacking you, but giving their general observation of Americans overall.

Is this your way of getting a point across or an attempt at getting the last word in?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

excitable boy,

lots of bitching about roundheadedness

clarify please??!!

Chicken act

Same here please??!!

Orangetom

Orange Tom! It is always a pleasure to hear from you!

Roundheadedness: having a round head, riding the short bus, working at a slower pace than the crowd, challenged

Chicken Act: Similar to the Chicken Dance but doesn't include any dancing

I hope this helps you understand my point better!!

top topics

join