It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Lucie nuclear power plant hydrogen leak "event" vs. ATS member eyewitness account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The "official" story:

www.sun-sentinel.com...

An eyewitness account by ATS member JBA2848:

"I live in port st lucie florida. two nights ago off of the coast there was a orange glow in the sky that looked like the sun was about to rise through a red sky morning which is normal but it was two in the morning. today in the paper they had a article in the paper, nuclear plant here in st lucie county had a pipe break and hydrogen gas was released at 10:30 at night and there was no danger to the public. so i guess they must of turned all the lights on and caused a glow from the gas in the air. it was strange because it wasnt just where the building was, it was like the whole coast."

Note that the event was reported to have happened around 10 p.m. and quickly corrected, whereas our ATS member witnessed the orange glow in the sky four hours later.

[edit on 1/25/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Florida Power & Light Company's St. Lucie Nuclear Power Plant made an Unusual Event notification to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission on January 23 at 10:15 p.m. when operators discovered a small gas leak from a pipe flange on a gas storage trailer. The event was exited approximately 13 minutes later when the gas leak was contained.

A small gas leak which lit up the entire palm coast of florida? If the witness to this illumination really saw what he says, it seems like the official story is a bit out of whack. I only live about 50 miles from Port St Lucie. I wonder if I have anything to worry about?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.floridadisaster.org...

Just thought this was a little curious as well.

Can someone knowledgeable in the field comment on the reported facts of this accident compared with our eyewitness account?

new topics

join