It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich: I will impeach Bush Monday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Kucinich: I will impeach Bush Monday

www.presstv.ir

"We already know the State of the Union," Kucinich said. "It's a lie!"

"In short, the [US] president and the vice president [Dick Cheney] lied and four-thousand of our soldiers died," Kucinich said during his speech in the United States House of Representatives.

"If impeachment is off the table, then the truth is off the table. If the truth is off the table, this House will be living a lie," he exclaimed.

Kucinich's statements wreaked havoc on the House floor...

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Kucinich has dropped out of the race to become president, but is taking on the administration his own way. See article for more.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I can only hope that he actually carries this through. Kucinich did in fact state that he would introduce articles of impeachment against Cheney about a year ago- and then alas nothing happened. This time he seems serious. If I were him- I would hide like a mouse until monday morning- the murdering criminals he is going up against place no value on any human life except their own. They have already murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11 so that they could get a blank check to murder 4,000 more of our soldiers and a million Iraqis - while they and their pals steal the last remaining wealth from our nation makes them very scary foes indeed- I respect his bravery and integrity. This makes me think of Heinlein's law #1 "Never throw Sh#t at a man with a shotgun" and Heinlein's law #2 "Never stand next to a man who throws Sh%t at a man with a shotgun" I wish him the best of luck in maintaining a pulse this weekend.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is being discussed in an earlier AP Breaking News story.
Please post your thoguhts here:
www.abovepolitics.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join