It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones, Human to Machine Inferfacing, the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm writing this as an ATS member who very rarely, if ever posts in here, the NWO forum. I do see the potential for an NWO to try to take power through deception or gradually increased force, sustained.

One thing that has always boggled my mind were the Georgia Guidestones. After all the research I have done into Secret Societies, the New World Order, Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove, down to these scummy corporate armies like Blackwater and CACI, who do the dirty work overseas without accountability, one thing that I could never put together was just whom had erected the Georgia Guidestones, and more importantly, why, and also .. how serious or big of a following there is to these stones, in secret.

I say this because we all know that the stones had alot of good, as well as very bad things in store for the human race if the rules of the stones are made a reality. One big one that anyone who knows anything about the NWO conspiracy is massive population reduction, on a scale of 80% or more of the human race. The stones' say what.. half a billion humans in harmony with nature? Sure sounds nice.. for those 500 mil. Ultimately though, through my ability to put myself into my enemies shoes to think like him and determine his plan, the stones still have me stumped.

The main subject that I wanted to cover here is the rule on the guidestones pertaining to uniting humanity with one new living "world language". I emphasize LIVING language. Some pass this off as if the writer meant somehow that it was like magical invocations. I however immediately began thinking about something more sinister.

Having a solid computer background in technician work, as well as operating system side sensitive troubleshooting of OS / Drivers, certifications and some experience, and considering I am finishing an Associate's in Database Administration should show that despite being left handed, right brained, bad at math yet creative, the first thing that came to mind was the closest thing we currently have to a living lanauge. A language which creates by itself when used. I immediately thought of programming languages like C++ and BASIC and many others, and thought myself that i may be onto something.

Perhaps this "living language" they are referring to will be a future integration of the most popular and widest spoken lanuage on the planet, combined with raw spoken "programming code" from the mouth, or from the mind. Here is where it gets interesting. How do you create with a programming language? You must have a fake environment, a computer, to do it on first.

When technology and machines advance via gains in Science and Physics, who's to say within 100 years that the next big thing won't be receiving and transmitting a living language, in thought or intention, through some sort of interface that allows the human brain to communicate with this particular computer style or machine. Now, here's where it gets weirder.

At this point, you'd have 80% of the people gone, and the people left would all have some weird face implant looking thing on the sides of their heads (the computer that translates their thoughts into raw programming code which then attempts to manifest the object that the programming code created the parameters for. freaky thought, I know). Also, each one of these would have its' own wireless internet so to speak, in the sense of people being able to speak to each other without making a sound, telepathically through computer interfacing.

What is a living language? Something that can create by itself, with just the use of it? I can only think of programming languages that come anywhere close to this. And the more I am looking at it, the more it seems as if human to computer interfacing and implantation to allow human brains to have greater accessability and functionality with their networks at all times, as well as to have something to manifest your "living language" into whatever the "words of creation" used had set parameters for. It's just a thought on the NWO, the future, the Guidestones, and the Living Language rule on the Guidestone. Would anyone care to join in?

[edit on 1/25/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

You know biofeedback provides a way for people to use their brainwaves to play video games.
If common people have that, then the sophisticated computers can surely do more.
I haven't given it much thought since esperanza seemed to have gone by the wayside.
I'm curious how it will be a 'living' language. The bible (when it's a good translation) is.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
kalliope.org

:

D.H. Lawrence

The Triumph of the Machine

They talk of the triumph of the machine,
but the machine will never triumph.

Out of the thousands and thousands of centuries of man
the unrolling of ferns, white tongues of the acanthus lapping at the sun,
5 for one sad century
machines have triumphed, rolled us hither and thither,
shaking the lark's nest till the eggs have broken.

Shaken the marshes, till the geese have gone
and the wild swans flown away singing the swan-song at us.

10 Hard, hard on the earth the machines are rolling,
but through some hearts they will never roll.

The lark nests in his heart
and the white swan swims in the marshes of his loins,
and through the wide prairies of his breast a young bull herds his cows,
15 lambs frisk among the daisies of his brain.

And at last
all these creatures that cannot die, driven back
into the uttermost corners of the soul,
will send up the wild cry of despair.

20 The thrilling lark in a wild despair will trill down arrows from the sky,
the swan will beat the waters in rage, white rage of an enraged swan,
even the lambs will stretch forth their necks like serpents,
like snakes of hate, against the man in the machine:
even the shaking white poplar will dazzle like splinters of glass against him.

25 And against this inward revolt of the native creatures of the soul
mechanical man, in triumph seated upon the seat of his machine
will be powerless, for no engine can reach into the marshes and depths of a man.

So mechanical man in triumph seated upon the seat of his machine
will be driven mad from within himself, and sightless, and on that day
30 the machines will turn to run into one another
traffic will tangle up in a long-drawn-out crash of collision
and engines will rush at the solid houses, the edifice of our life
will rock in the shock of the mad machine, and the house will come down.

Then, far beyond the ruin, in the far, in the ultimate, remote places
35 the swan will lift up again his flattened, smitten head
and look round, and rise, and on the great vaults of his wings
will sweep round and up to greet the sun with a silky glitter of a new day
and the lark will follow trilling, angerless again,
and the lambs will bite off the heads of the daisies for very friskiness.
40 But over the middle of the earth will be the smoky ruin of iron
the triumph of the machine.

We all have to not just believe, but to KNOW... The machine will NEVER triumph.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Man will tread many a road, but at his core he will remain a man, a creature, for good or ill. It is our gift and our curse. An evil man is closer to my soul than the most benevolent of machines.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

The living language could just be as simple as whichever language is still spoken today spreading to become the only LIVING ie surviving human language.

English is the clear candidate. No one sane wants to bother to learn Mandarin. And if the NWO exterminate nearly all the Chinese and Indians then English wins by default.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Given the spelling, syntax and grammatical errors on the Georgia guidestones, perhaps Mandarin's a better idea

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Agreed... Maybe "new clear English" is Homer Simpson style English and the Georgia Guidestones really are a grim warning to future man...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A living Language? I am thinking "Ghost in a Shell."

An A.I. that lives mostly in cyberspace, sentient software written in computer language with the ability to think for itself with no centralized system.

Skynet in "terminator"? A.I. software?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't agree with that take, I think it just means one common language....however...if you want to take the computer angle...we are slowly moving towards organic and DNA based computing...as well as making inroads in mapping electronics into the nervous system...Id say you could look at DNA as a living language to be used in conjunction with technological biomodification, if you wanted a living programming language.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnine_sweet
I don't agree with that take, I think it just means one common language....however...if you want to take the computer angle...we are slowly moving towards organic and DNA based computing...as well as making inroads in mapping electronics into the nervous system...Id say you could look at DNA as a living language to be used in conjunction with technological biomodification, if you wanted a living programming language.

You're touching on it exactly as intended.

Yes, the integration of bio with techno.

not complete integration to where our society looks all futuristic with cyber implants for eyeballs with laserbeams that shoot out or anything like that. just, a way for a human to plug himself or herself, meaning their personal brain or nervous system, into a technological device made to turn bio signals into computable signals and computer signals into bio signals that can be read by the brain.

so instead of typing up the code for a C++ windows add-on program, you'd be plugging into a computer and your thoughts on how you'd like the program to look, the features, and so forth, would be created through your thoughts or words, depending, which are then instantly read by this technological device and turned into raw computer programming language, building the program for you instantly.

a better take would be, a machine that can build a house, if given precise instructions and parameters. you plug into the machine, your brain, or voice, not sure which, gives your thoughts on how you'd like your new house to look, down to every last detail. you utter the words, or you think the thoughts, and it is translated through the device into raw computable data which is then sent to the machine which proceeds to build the house from all the base components sitting there waiting for it to pick from.

a LIVING language.. words that are alive, words that create ... words that destroy .. not to go cheesy, but think Dune, when they are killing people with their "voice guns" or whatever, lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
its an interesting thought..but Idk that we'll ever get to that point...I have a hunch that bioengineering anything too radical is going to be a lot more difficult than we think. Like say...the difference between being able to write a travel pamphlet and writing the bible.

As for the guidestones...Id venture a guess that the people they are supposed to mean something to, they mean something to. Whether its a sinister group that communicates through symbols and keywords...or just a few fools who have lost touch with reality...I dont think they were meant as a clue to upcoming radical changes of reality...only the hope for radical changes of society.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnine_sweet
As for the guidestones...Id venture a guess that the people they are supposed to mean something to, they mean something to. Whether its a sinister group that communicates through symbols and keywords...or just a few fools who have lost touch with reality...I dont think they were meant as a clue to upcoming radical changes of reality...only the hope for radical changes of society.

True that. It makes much sense that some wackos, or some splinter group, decided to put those stones there. Heck, even a weird religion or cult. Or a secret society. The rules sound exactly like those that the NWO wants to see pass however, one world government, one world language, massive population reduction, etc.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I doubt that whatever NWO kaleidoscopic splinter is responsible for the Georgia Guidestones is half as benevolent as the alien reincarnee cultists of the PEOPLE ARE BEING RESURRECTED ON JUPITER Toynbee Tile variety.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Your theory definitely falls into the realm of Transhumanism. There are several threads about it on ATS and some pretty wild links on various search engines.

new topics

top topics

join