It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote guided deep space object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Accepting for a moment, that yes we do have our own people working on bases in the vastness of our solar system...

Would it be possible to have the correct calculations, trajectory and such (not to mention the technical capability) to hurl a deep space object at our planet for a sinister motive?

I mean if you can land a probe on a planet, whats to stop you from lobbing something at Earth.. and maybe even having a pretty good chance of hitting a predetermined "large" target area.

It Wouldn't even have to be big.. anything coming out of the sky and hitting our planet would have adverse effects. For that matter, it wouldn't even need be an "asteroid" so to speak.

A large space object that destroys itself upon impact.. leaving none to blame.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That would be one big math question

But I could see it being done, mind you the equations would increase the greater the distance you wanted to let it go by.

Do you mean Aliens doing this or are own people? because I don't think we (Humans) know enough about space to hit something so small as a planet if the object didn't have engines to counter for mistakes (yes planet's are small when talking about the universe)

Thats just my take on it.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The Grey's I know are not going to allow us to destroy Earth and they protect us from many different things. Earth is there Laboratory and many species are in the deepest of our waters.
HOWEVER, even though they won't allow us to destroy Earth it doesn't mean they won't let us destroy one another.

Maybe being an abductee isn't so bad after all, as I see it you have a better chance of survival then the others that are not.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I am not really suggesting a large enough object capable of destroying the planet (if the planet is gone, there would be no sheep to control).

An object that would create a blast similar if not a bit smaller than the tunguska blast would be sufficient.

Think of the outcome of an "asteroid" falling on present day Iran.. We would already have troops nearby for "Aid".

It would just be a blameless "act of god", that could be brought on by any "object" THEY say fell out of the sky.

top topics

join