It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fly on the wall joins ATS....finally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey,

I've been lurking in the shadows for about a year now. I've finally to decided to join the cast here at ATS. Well, I little about me. I'm an Aquarius, green eyes, male, 20, single..j/k. Well, I've always enjoyed the "off the beaten track topics": UFO's, secert government activities, things of that sort. I'm so glad that this board is full of intelligent people that enjoy the same topics as myself, a place where we can grow, share and hopefully make the world a better place for everyone. Anyways, I was hatched in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and have lived here my entire life. I'm currently taking electrical engineering at the University of Alberta here in Edmonton. I'm glad I've finally joined you characters here and hopefully I can give you the info from up here and add to the already great topics.

Cheers..

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the board.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
And honestly, what prompted you to join after all this time? Which burning issue thread got you in? I know you've got a first post to make.

It's Ken Dumps Barbie isn't it?
Just kidding.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by RANT]

link   
Hello SCUM! And Welcome to ATS/BTS.

Remember Be cool and have fun.

link   
Im 21,male,scorpio, brown eyes, and very very single, Wheres my girls!!!!!!!

Glad to see you, you'll fit right in. Have you ever ate a fly? I have.....gooey.

Deep

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
welcome to ats. (mwahahah fresh meat) haha jk.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
electical engineering eh? then you can help with the ATS antigrav stuff.

Welcome.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards. You've made a wise choice to come here and post your interests. Enjoy your stay.

~Jeff

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
WAIT........EDMONTON ALBERTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im from here......Im gonna be at the UNI in spring!

Wow, finally! Im so happy, the worlds so small...beat that you ausies.....I have freinds close to me now too!

My freind is doing his PHD in Electrical Engineering. You ever need help, be sure to shout.

Deep

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Welcome aboard to our humble comode.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Howdy. Welcome to the board. No, my avatar will not go out with you.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I would ask for your avatar but I prefer brunettes over blondes. Anyways, I am sure what the answer would be and quite frankly I dont have that kind of money.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Welcome man 19 M Gemini not single but still looking for more chicks (some ppl are never happy)

I'm sure you'll either grow evolve and learn from the board or go crazy like some seem to have... either way its fun

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ats hope you enjoy your stay your exits are here here and here

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
welcome,

Aries, blue eyes lol...

Enjoy your stay here in ats.... well i stay stay but what i mean is your stuck here for good ahhhhhh

wont be long before you become addicted and need ATS therpy....which is held in fast chat once you have made 30 posts so be sure to come in!!!

if you need any help please feel free to u2u me,
Once i have had my medication im ok....

see you around!!!

asala

new topics

top topics

join