It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology hacked! NEW Documents Released!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
Mods....Please close this thread and direct it here
This thread was started wayyy before the thread I am posting in now...

Personally, I'd like to see due praise given to the ATS'er who started this issue, this thread did nothing like, not to dis the OP in this thread in any way...

Just shows we need more members (mods ???!!!!! *hush my mouth*) to be aware of this kind of stuff because I believe whomever starts the thread about this issue deserves credit where it is due...

Peace

I'm sorry but your thread A. Isn't about the same new sources. B. Isn't about the same thing. This is focusing specifically on the documents that were released and getting them out there. Yours reports on a news organization reporting about the reason it is happening, as many have been doing.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

hello rilence
how are you doing? i agree that too many duplicate threads are being made (yet another new scientology doc thread has been started in the last few mins and there's far too many strange thing on mars rock threads also)

i think more use should be made of the search button (or at the very least the recent posts page. still, this it ats and i don't suppose the duplicate story problem will ever go away

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Note from an ex-Scientologist

Calm down folks. None of this material is high-level or particularly confidential. You could buy all of it at an ordinary Scientology organisation. They are all books. Confidential Scientology is not published in books.

I possess all of these myself, they're not particularly exciting if you're looking for stuff about Xenu.

[edit on 24/1/08 by tayga]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
pleae direct your posts to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this one's closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join