It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The possibilites of time travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Credibility? Who needs credibility on this forum? I didn't know anyone had any credibility at ATS. If you want credibility go hang out at some stuffy scientific forums with all the other closed minded individuals. ATS is for explorers with open minds, and most of all, open hearts.

Most of the topics that are covered at ATS are unprovable, period. No matter what type of link people may throw at you trying to prove their view point, it can still be debunked most of the time.

We're dealing with topics here that for the most part current physics has no way of explaining, but that in no way invalidates them. Most scientists understanding of the natural laws of our universe is still in its infancy, and have a long way to go yet. Heck, they can't even make a decent anti-gravity car yet. They're still struggling with how to control gravity to a reliable degree lol.

But the truth is the truth, no matter what you or others may want to believe. What I have to say isn't for you or your type anyhow. My comments will resonate will those who are open to them. Those who need to hear them. Those who still realize that some things are just too sacred to throw them about recklessly for anyone to use and abuse as they like. But, in time perhaps, when you've reached a certain level of maturity, you may have them as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoil hatter
Heck, they can't even make a decent anti-gravity car yet.

I know, every anti-gravity car I've had hasn't been quite up to par. Getting tired of them making the "not quite decent" ones.

Have fun troll.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaart
A paradox in its self i think, my theory of timetravel in a very truncated way

Timetravel could be possible, here is my theory...

This said person has invented the computer, he got the information from his future self, the future self would go back in time with all the information current to him for the past person to create the computer, the past person receives the future information from his future self and begins to build the computer in which he does, now knowing the past person has invented this computer, going back to the same date in the future when the said person is meant to go back to meet him in the past, why would the future person go back in time to present him with the information for him to invent it if it already has the computer in the future?

This future person could keep going back to meet his past self with upgraded information just after the original meet (say every minute) he could have the best computer in a matter of minutes, if he kept repeating the process he could eventually have a time machine.

Is this similar to what you are speaking of?!

This member tried something interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If anyone wants to invent one i'll volunteer to go as long as im not anywhere dangerous to me I only ask one thing let me leave my grandparents some stock tips.

Anyway if a person did invent a time machine how would we know really lets say the person pops up wherever and changes something we wouldn't know unless we were told for all we know time travel could already be possible and the person who invented it kept in under wraps with his/her family and time could have been changed octillions of times without us knowing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join