It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN transformation proposed to create NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

UN transformation proposed to create \

news.independent.co.uk

Gordon Brown has begun secret talks with other world leaders on far-reaching reform of the United Nations Security Council as part of a drive to create a "new world order" and "global society".

The Prime Minister is drawing up plans to expand the number of permanent members in a move that will provoke fears that the veto enjoyed by Britain could be diluted eventually. The United States, France, Russia and China also have a veto but the number of members could be doubled to include India, Germany, Japan, Brazil and one or two African nations.

Mr Brown has discussed a shake-up of a structure created in 1945 to reflect the world's new challenges and power bases during his four-day trip to China and India. Last night, British sources revealed "intense discussions" on UN reform were under way and Mr Brown raised it whenever he met another world leader.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-1-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Is the start of the public disclosure of the shadow government and the NWO?

I find it very disturbing that we now appear to moving even closer to a true global NWO.

If politicians are being manipulated into bringing this about we are going end up in a very very bad place sooner than we all thought.

I need to gather my thoughts a little more on this one, but decided to get the ball rolling with this story.

Is the roll out of the NWO imminent?

news.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I would suggest Mr Brown lays off the ole "things go better with"...

I find it implausible that the US would be involved in such a situation, as taking the info as I read it on face value implies a reduced US influence in the UN and the Security Council...

Given the US are the UN's greatest benefactors year on year, I can hardly see what would be in it for the US to agree to same...

Nice grandstanding Gordo, but frankly since you've taken office, you been nothing more than full of piss and vinegar...

Keep trying tho

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't think there is going to be an NWO that just rises up one day and surprises everyone. We are on the path to it, and it is a slow evolution.

The chips are slowly rolling out, freedom of speech and religion is slowly being chipped away... which even though I do not agree with, I can see how reduced freedom of speech and religion could create a more... peaceful society that is not filled with opposing viewpoints and violent reactions from people who just can't see themselves in someone elses shoes. It's a logical way to deal with illogical and emotion driven people.

The New world order is not for the selfish, or the nationalists, or the racists, or the criminal.

Is it for the planet? (spare me with the "It's for the evil rich people" )

It's like the robots rising up to protect us because we can't even manage our own species in the form of a social organism. Only now it's the state, but we don't want it - even though it will be better for us in the long run. Many will fight it, but this is not the plot of an evil villian who wants to destroy the world.

The Prime Minister is drawing up plans to expand the number of permanent members in a move that will provoke fears that the veto enjoyed by Britain could be diluted eventually. The United States, France, Russia and China also have a veto but the number of members could be doubled to include India, Germany, Japan, Brazil and one or two African nations.

That sounds more like a reordering of the UN than the popular idea of a New World Order that just jumps out one day. I suppose he did say this will start a "drive" to the "new world order" though.

It will be interesting to see if this pulls through. Wasn't this supposedly talked about by the Benjamin Fulford or something? I remember hearing about a restructuring of the UN from somewhere...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
With the newly signed Treaty of Lisbon, the first steps have already been taken to remove unanimous voting to majority rules, regarding several issues.

Further development in this direction could remove any countries veto rights on the long term...

In Denmark we have 4 socalled Opt-outs regarding not participating in the EMU, the European Security and Defence Policy (ESDP), Justice and Home Affairs (JHA) and the citizenship of the European Union.

However our primeminister are pressing hard to get people to drop the Opt-outs, allthough we have allready voted to keep them, twice!

Ofcourse our primeminister are hopeing to become the president of EU in the future, so that would explain why....Anders Fogh Rasmussen is the name, remember your heard it from me first, if the worstcase scenario shall turn out to be true.

new topics

top topics

join