It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: A very classified way of scaring you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This should probaby just be moved to the jokes section, at least then it would be relevant.

Could you imagine if this was real though and people saw this?

They'd be like, what did they say about 80% of us?... alien monsters, what? disease, extermination? HUH!?

Well... sooner or later they'll slip up.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That's a pretty nifty video, but somehow I wouldn't think if they needed to do that, they would do it publicly; be more of the stealthy "oh chips!" moment for the president and stuff.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nice! The Onion is pure gold for satire and parody.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
As funny as this is, i'd probably need a change of shorts if this were a real bill. That would be kind of hard to explain away as a "in case something goes down" kinda thing. However very funny and well done

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As owner of the site ... I take full responsibility of posting something that is fake/misleading I have removed it from my site... which has been lacking updates lately anyway because I have been working too much

I have commandeered some time, so I plan on working on it a bit here and there coming up here in the near future.
Those guys at Onion news do too good of a job sometimes ... lol

[edit on 1/21/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

haha, i'm real sorry for the humiliation dude.. but, I saw a link in your sig, and saw a video I thought people really should see. I didn't know it was your site either. I like the site though regardless, very nicely done! That stuff can be real pain. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow, I thought it was real until I looked closer at the O-Span thing. This is great satire.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

haha, i'm real sorry for the humiliation dude.. but, I saw a link in your sig, and saw a video I thought people really should see. I didn't know it was your site either. I like the site though regardless, very nicely done! That stuff can be real pain. Good luck with that.

No no man... that's great.. I would rather people point stuff like that out ..
It's still a work in progress, I haven't had much time for it because of work..
but by and by the more donations I receive and the more everything pans out in my favor the more I will be able to advance and collaborate with other well-to-do websites on the net.. lol

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, they finally did it, they didn't tickle my funny bone, they broke it
Check out the one where Mc Cain gets locked in his bus

Thanks, i needed that

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
How many times do you have to get fooled by the same video?

It's satire. It's the ONION!

It's a joke video, that somehow people keep thinking is real. Shesh oh Pete!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
I don't know what's funnier, the video or the people who refuse to believe it's not real and demand proof that it's not real when it's already been stated that it's from the comedy website The Onion. Also on the videos YouTube page it says "this was a product of Onion.com".

Agreed. If you can't tell this is comedy in the first twenty seconds you are either still in highschool or you seriouisly need to get out more. Man, that's why people don't take ATS seriously - come on!

ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join