It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William requesting The Freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello People of AboveTopSecret

I was clubbing within nottingham and had the pleasure of spotting prince william in oceana "a club". He requested some music "The Freemasons"

i don't believe in coinsidences lol
i know its nothing special, but figured ild let people know if they haven't heard already.

www.thisisnottingham.co.uk... 42&bustcache=

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that article as well and thought of ATS.

The other thing he requested I'd actually heard of can't remember what it was though. The Freemasons, I looked them up. Only managed to find a picture and discography but then again it was allmusic.com but clearly they aren't mainstream.

Anyway nice point that I was thinking of bringing up too so kudos to you sir!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The freemasons are most certainly mainstream with a fair amount of radio play and definately a popular clubbing tune. the freemasons - uninvited is their new release.

Im afraid your mind is way to suspicious, maybe you should start believing in coincidences

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The link to the article is empty? What is your point? The freemasons are mainstream, No. 31 in the charts is Kelly Rowland "Work" (with the amaing lyrics "you gotta put it all the way in!!" whatever copuld she be singing about?)

the tune you here on Radio one is actually a freemasons remix, i think they did the same for Bouncy Knowles....

I really hope you are not suggesting some kind of Mason/House of Windsor theory??

join