It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Triangle Istanbul August 2, 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here is a interesting clip from Turkey. Dated August, 2 2007. I wanted to toss this into your view. It looks like a error in the embed window, open the direct youtube link for now.

youtube.com

[edit on 19-1-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi.

I think i have already seen a thread with the exact same content floating around here on ATS.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ok then I screwed up. Shoot me. I would be interested in a link to see what everyone said about the video.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ana Luisa Cid comments on this UFO sighting on her website today. Has this vid been covered before?? Definetly not just a little spot of light here. In the middle of the video there are some interesting views of the craft. Ana Luisa Cid

Translated text

In Turkey a video was recorded that, in addition to a ufo, shows images of two extraterrestrial ones, affirmed to the head of the Turkish Center of Ufología, Haktan Akdogan, mentioned Thursday by the television network NTV. The author of this tape is the guard of an urbanization of villas, man who spent long time hunting to the ufos and finally he obtained it, when recording so much the extraterrestrial images of a strange airplane like a two. To the journalists the video was taught to them, of 22 minutes of duration, in which the contours of a flying subject of gossip are perceived clearly. Akdogan thinks that the tape "is going to cause ample resonance in the world because it shows clearly, for the first time, not only to the ufo like so but also its shining metallic surface". "and most sensational it is than in the tape are clear silhouettes of two representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations", added. Commentary. - According to I have read in the forums and in the groups of investigators one says that the material can be false and the object is similar to a "lamppost". In the personnel the images do not convince to me, in addition to that there is no fehaciente test that those "beings" come from another planet. That is to say, if the video were real, how I can be sure that these silhouettes are extraterrestrial intelligences, how to affirm this. If we see it like personal opinion of the Turkish ufólogo, it seems valid to me, every one it can think what pleases, but is not an absolute truth. It is like that phrase that aims: "If only one of the videos of ufos were real, then the extraterrestrial visit is verified", nothing else absurd, since if a recording of ufos were solely authentic it verifies that there are flying objects that we do not know; to determine its origin is another thing. In short, it is only my point of view... but like always, the best opinion is the one of you, dear reader

[edit on 20-1-2008 by dntwastetime]

top topics

join