It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideal/Predicted Way Of Life After 2012/Great Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I suppose this would depend on what you think would happen.

With most of the population dead, and no deeply scientific knowledge or advanced material remaining (in other words, if everything was gone and dead) I think we would go back to the basics, starting with a simple community culture with villages and bartering and so on, then gradually building larger and larger. With this we might remain with the democracy we have now (except going back to its basics). We may even be in the prophetical age of the peace millennium.

If it was an ice age, pole shift situation than we may have to follow herds and hunt them. Nomads.

While greatly depending on the circumstances, what kind of society and lifestyle would we lead? And what kind of governing/social system?

[edit on 17/1/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai

listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government

the onl thing we can do is wait for 2012, otherwise its like talking about daydreams, just thoughts

so what if the mayan calendar ends on that day, maybe they ran out of space and cogs and their ram and processor couldnt handle anymore than that

my old G3 was only 6gb, 512mb ram (upgraded) and some silly 400 something processor, was that the end? no

they made more improved ones

so maybe after 12.21.2012 we can make a new calendar

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Now wouldn't this be a perfect time for the antichrist to take control?

He would definitly need a world crisis to enter onto the world stage, and I can't think of any other scenario that would be so catastrophic world wide!

It sure is something to think about, and put into the back of your mind!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Trust me, I know all about it...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Oh it's coming! Doesn't matter how people look away or blind themselves, it is upon us.

It all works out for the best! Shame so many have to be lost to wake up a few. Oh well, on with the show!

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
12-22-2008, i'll wake up and thank god for yet another day.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nomadic lifestyle sounds ideal I think. I think intentional communities could figure into this also. But as for a system of government, I have no idea...

top topics

join