It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the United States turned to complete nihilism,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Would you travel there to help? Say you have friends or family living there, and suddenly chaos breaks lose. Would you risk travelling to the United States to save your family members? Would you take the chance to go there to help fight the oppression, help others who are trying to fight?

Or would you just stand by and watch.

[edit on (1/17/0808 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Fight to survive ." Survival " being the key word, you must do what it takes to survive if it comes down having to kill to stay alive then so be it.

If that times does come then God help us all as total Chaos will be the rule for some time . You would want to keep your group small 5-10 people and be readily armed and have some supplies already stashed away.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
We care about nothing Lebowski......

I dont know what I would do. I would imagine that I would do whatever it takes to protect my family

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hexidecimal

I would say F' it and run. My family could fend for themselves.

Now the real question is would your family stay and help, or would they do what I would and just run?

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I would be there for my family, and I would help as many people as I could, but my family would come first. We can not hope for a better world unless we are willinng to work for it.

new topics

top topics

join