It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo sighting again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi all i posted a few days back a sighting that i encountered in pennsylvania in the poconos. Well last night i had another sighting of a different unidentified object, im off to work now. I will upload pictures when i get home, again its with my damn iphone sorry, im going to have to start carrying my canon everyhwere i go

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
here you go , these sightings are everywhere for me and there was actually people last night that pulled over to see this, it should be in our local paper, it was triangular from the position of the lights would go from light green to yellowish, again taken with myiphone the white on the left was the moon, this was again in my jeep on the way home , almost feel like these are following me,
img219.imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
img221.imageshack.us... the other photo, you can see it faintly the glow of it, was a cloudy night and again an iphone sorry, the canon is now officaly in my glove box,

the glow on the left was headlights coming towards me and reflected off my glass in my jeep

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Timewavezer0]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
hey thanks for the info and the photos.
I'm pretty sure they will make their rounds here
for viewing. Just be patient and it'll get some responses.
I will have to say that was great quality photos from
an IPhone BTW.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
yea, its ok quality from 2007s best electronic device, which is a 2mp camera and no zoom, hahah yea i have my canon rebel in my glove box now, i will be prepared !!!!

top topics

join