It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Al-Baradei warns of nuclear destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Al-Baradei, the head of the UN nuclear watchdog has warned that the spreading of nuclear secrets could lead to the destruction of the world.

Aljazeera

"The supply network will grow, making it easier to acquire nuclear weapon expertise and materials.
Eventually, inevitably, terrorists will gain access to such materials and technology, if not actual weapons," he wrote.
If the world does not change course, we risk self-destruction," al-Baradei said.

There seems to be alot of Nuclear weapons reports coming out in the media lately. Discussions over the past months on ATS have already illuded to the fact that Nuclear weapons could be used on the United States. Media reports have concluded that Al-Queda has purchased Nuke Suitcases in the late 90's. Although the thought of a Nuclear War is horrific, one must be wondering "Why is all of this coming out now?"

Related News Links
ATSNN-Al Qaeda Under Pressure to Strike Again
ATSNN-Islamic Terrorists are Ready to Strike U.S.
FOX News
Related ATS Discussion
Nukes in US Already?
New Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
Russian Mafia, terrorists, nukes?
The WMD Cult

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
just more Evidence of Media saturation of a topic...

its all Orchestrated !!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas

its all Orchestrated !!

Precisely why I stated "Why is all of this coming out now?"

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Originally posted by riffraffalunas

its all Orchestrated !!

Precisely why I stated "Why is all of this coming out now?"

Exactly...So why is it coming out now?
And what i going to happen.

Who controls the media?
And who is releasing all the information to the press?
What is the point of origin and who is allowing it to get out?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I personally believe GW is planning to stage an attack to get the public back on his side, as well as the "announced capture" of OBL. I am currently working on an editorial on this idea. Now with the Druge report on Kerry, I don't know how much this will effect things.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I personally believe GW is planning to stage an attack to get the public back on his side, as well as the "announced capture" of OBL. I am currently working on an editorial on this idea. Now with the Druge report on Kerry, I don't know how much this will effect things.

I don't think OBL will be caught or there will be an another attack.

OBL was trained by the CIA, meaning it is going to be very very difficult to catch him with the support of all his muslim friends.

There isn't going to be another attack, either, because it will send the wrong message than Bush plans to. If one single term two attacks, what about the next term?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Various sources have claimed tha OBL is already in custody and his "announced capture" will come before the election.
Madelleine Albright has told FOX News that "Bush already has Bin Laden and is waiting to roll him out at a politically expediant time"

As far as another attack goes, Mr. Bush has upped the Missle defense system to be in place by the summer, not the fall as previously claimed.

In accordence with all the Nuke talk lately, could He be planning to use a Nuke attack on the US, but thwart it with the Missle Defense System?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Various sources have claimed tha OBL is already in custody and his "announced capture" will come before the election.

Of course various sources have claimed that, various sources have also claimed world will end in 1999, and Planet X will strike us by last June, and many more.

Those various sources claim these things, because this is the only way for them to get famous instantly.

Think, one news sources, virtually unknown, by chance predicts something, and that happens, that news sources will become instantly famous. And I think that is what they are trying to do.

As for your nuke defense, I have no clue. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Actually one of the sources was the BBC, they are already famous, several other including PAKnews, Pravada have also claimed these reports. He apparently was captured in Iran, when something like 40 convoys converged on one location.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Actually one of the sources was the BBC, they are already famous, several other including PAKnews, Pravada have also claimed these reports. He apparently was captured in Iran, when something like 40 convoys converged on one location.

BBC?

Even then you can't be sure, unless the pentagon accepts it. Anyway, we will know for use in a few months.

So, no worries.

join