It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight at 9 on wlvt there's a show called cheney's law!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi all, I just wanted to give everyone a head's up, on frontline on wlvt there a program called cheney's law. It gives you the history of cheney and gives information about what he's done since becoming vice-president. Wlvt, is channel 39 for some people on the atlantic side i think.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I watched this in Ausland, its a good one. Real good one. You will probably hate your government more after watching it, but thats not saying much I guess.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 3_Libras

hahaha, I kinda do I guess, it makes me relize we some people fought against the adminastration in the past few years. But the bush and cheney lovers stood by them like there was nothing wrong. And opinions are good how? Hmm the blind leading the blind ya know. But it also seems like this is the truth that we should be told, in a way this is what we should know. Even thouigh the program made me mad, it gave me a sense of peace because we all are one step closer knowing what were is going on in our country. Is it ok if I post the link to the video or should I refrain from doing so?

www.pbs.org...

Here's the link, sorry mods if this is against the tos, I can't remember if it is or not. It's good to, if people missed it they can see it on the internet.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by malakiem]

[edit on 15-1-2008 by malakiem]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
For those who may have missed the showing, here's a direct link to the online viewing of Cheney's Law (PBS).

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/cheney/view/main.html

Hope this helps.

[edit: to add]
They don't allow direct linking so you'll have to copy/paste the "link" into a new browser window

[edit on 15-1-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thats a great link, I never knew PBS posted their stuff online. Youll find that there is another Cheney doco in there aswell, The Dark Side. Frontline is great all round, ton of great videos on there

new topics

top topics

join