It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Pocket Size Copy of the Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here is a site where you can get a free pocket-sized copy of the U.S. Constitution.

I have no stake in the site whatsoever, and would decline it if offered.

www.heritage.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I just bought a new one, but I ended up giving it to a neighbor who just got her green-card. I figured she needed it more than I did.

Good find, though.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
lol, this is just jso's sneaky little way of taking a jab at Ron Paul supporters. :shk:

apc

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Huh? I would think getting the Constitution into more people's hands would benefit Ron Paul.

I heard Hannity pimping this the other day, so who knows what spam they'll flood your mailbox with!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
lol, this is just jso's sneaky little way of taking a jab at Ron Paul supporters. :shk:

Au contraire, TA, quite the opposite. It will benefit any American to have this reference ready at hand, especially Ron Paul supporters!

I would have thought his campaign would be offering them also.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
I heard Hannity pimping this the other day, so who knows what spam they'll flood your mailbox with!

That's where I heard of it, too. But the good thing is, you can unsubscribe from the emails after you receive your Constitution.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
hmm, now why would I wanna go destroy another tree when it can be viewed so easily online...

apc

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Don't believe the hippies. Paper comes from pulp farms.

I'm sure there'd be times where it'd be handy. Reminding cops of the 4th Amendment, or reminding statists about... well... the whole thing. I already keep several state laws printed out in my glovebox because I often carry in my car. Some cops seriously don't know the law and need it explained to them slowly in small words.

Plus, more people definitely need to read it. If it's small enough to take anywhere, then it's easier to read anywhere. Over, and over again.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
hmm, now why would I wanna go destroy another tree when it can be viewed so easily online...

For the same reason some people carry a Bible around.

Besides, when the revolution starts, the internet will become unreliable as it is nationalized by the PTB.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That's what I like about you jso, you always have an answer for everything.

But that's when I whip out the laptop, and show em the version saved on the drive...

top topics

join