It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What info are you willing to give up on the internet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The reason why I am asking this question is because I had a conversation with someone today who happens to be an illegal immigrant, and I learned alot about a certain New York politician who happens to be paying certain people who happen to not be legal to vote for him, including a presidential run in 5 years from now. And, I really don't think I am at liberty to discuss any of this on the internet.

Where do you draw the line? Simply to protect yourself.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Many would love to talk, but dont in order to protect themselves and any possible innocents involved. Anonymity cannot be guaranteed in the internet. Everything is traceable.

I sure wish theyd at least put back the anonymous forum though.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Lol, well what danger to your life does it pose? You never made an "Understanding" did you?
So far you've pretty much told us the outline, might as well spill the beans completely and tell us everything. I don't think the Bohemian Grove Mob will get you, your just one of us nUtTeRs

I'll go ahead and spill some beans. HAARP, it's not really anything to control the weather, talk to aliens or any of that crap. It's just to send a signal (if I remember correctly) of light from one side of the earth to the other by bouncing it off the stratosphere (?). They can harden the stratosphere, but not control the weather according to my source. So I just killed all of your conspiracies on it Muhahahahaha.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

accept you cant really back any of that up, can you?

On topic: Issues such as the one you described will break at one point or another. If you facts are verfiable i say contact an independant media network. Start here at ATS, maybe someone on the Mix team can break the story, if they dont want to handle it, I say present your story Democracy Now! or NPR or some other group like that.

Let them break the story with credit to you.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Of course I can't prove it, wish I could.
My friend used to have high clearance and he is a true, blue and very blind patriot. So he would never go no this forum and there would never be any way to definantly prove what he told me. Of course there is always the possibility that he lied to me sense he has some pretty sensitive information in his noggin.

top topics

join