It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins Nevada Republican Assembly Straw Poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Remember how Fred "won" that last debate in SC?
cracks me up.

Who said that?

I was there and never heard that one....

Semper

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Well, Fox News and your precious mainstream media for one:

Source: politicalkudzu.com...

Fox went to a Focus group of likely Republican voters at the Citadel. The focus group overwhelming agreed that Fred Thompson won the debate, and that Ron Paul was the Loser. Hannity and Combs who was talking with the Candidates after the debate agreed with the Focus Group.

The only thing that makes this interesting is that they had a poll for Americans to text who they thought would win. As of the end of this article, I can project that Ron Paul won the text poll by at least 8% and that Fred Thompson came in second. Thats pretty impressive by the much muted representative from Texas.

www.youtube.com...

^^^ How the hell do I embed that?

This is interesting... Frank Luntz is a putz and this is why I have a problem with mainstream media and "official" polls like the ones you cited earlier.

www.youtube.com...

Call me crazy if you want to, but the American people are being manipulated by the news outlets. How can people vote for someone if they don't know him?

See my previous post with the msnbc article where they mentioned the 5th and 6th place (in Michigan) candidates and completely ignored the fourth place finisher.

As I said before: disgusting, but not unexpected. Media bias is running rampant in this election.

[edit on 1/16/08 by The Axeman]

apc

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
[ yvid ] youtubevideoID - the jumble of letters from the URL [ /yvid ]

You know... I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh every day. Then I got tired of his hypocritical rhetoric and bias so I started listening to Hannity. That got really old really fast too, so I started listening to Boortz. It soon became apparent that even he is a complete fraud, so now while hunched over circuit boards all day I listen to various shows on BlogTalkRadio. Radio broadcasts from the People, not the tools.

I'm convinced mainstream media has grown with the same strategy that the S&B has used to maintain positions of power and influence around the world: get loyal people at or near the top of the organization and you can more easily control the output.

So there's a possible explanation for all this mass manipulation. The partisan divide, the voter-fraud desensitization, the deluge of economic falsehoods - all social engineering. If only the majority gave some thought to what is dictated by the talking heads, we could prove Hitler wrong.

<< 1   >>

join