It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Age of the Dragon Discovered???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is something that I have talked about before, but I felt that I should move this to here because of the new information that has come to light.

Let me outline the story. At midnight on 1-1-08 Captain Jack of Paranormal Radio got a very interesting email. The email is below.

Dear Captain Jack.

I am sending you this picture and information about it. Exactly one year ago I was in a car accident. I was in a coma for three weeks. I do not remember anything from the coma except for one thing. A man handing me a golden coin that bore this image on it. He said to me that when the world as I knew it was about to end that this image would appear to the world naturally. It would be seen by a select few and then passed on to the rest of the world. He went on to say that no one would understand what they are seeing and that I should find the right person to pass on what is in front of them. I was told that this is the age of the Dragon and that it is about to hatch from it fiery egg and would consume everything on this planet to allow this plant to be re-born.
I believe that you are the one to inform the world that it is about to end. I know that this symbol has been shown to the world already. I believe everything that was said to me in my coma, and I believe you should be the one to warn the world that the age of the Dragon has started.

Here is the link to the image.

Now one of the listeners of paranormal radio stumbled on this story.

Story link

and here is a link to the image from the sun.

This story goes much deeper. The Host of Paranormal Radio has spoken to the "Messenger" a few times and it has some scary overtones to it. What do you think?

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Jimmy_of_wprt]

[edit on 13-1-2008 by Jimmy_of_wprt]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Based on my personal experiences I offer these thoughts...

"Age of the Dragon" = End Times & Tribulation - The Tribulation has begun.

"Dragon" = Satan (aka Lucifer, The Devil, Dawn)

"Planet Reborn" = Armageddon

The earth, will not end. But the people who are deemed as evil will and the world as we know it will. Armageddon will be the massive battle between Good and Evil afterwhich a new earth and new heaven will be formed which will issue in the fruition of Christ's Kingdom.

For more detailed information visit the links in my profile. Far too much to post.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

join