It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Richard Hoagland Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Project Camelot has just posted their Dec 2007 interview with Richard Hoaglund.

This interview, in three comprehensive parts, first chronicles Richard's personal journey; then detailed photographic analysis evidencing NASA's deception of the public for decades; and finally his personal views and conclusions about 2012.

Richard Hoagland's The Enterprise Mission website.

Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA (Paperback) on AMAZON
by Richard C. Hoagland , and Michael Bara

Project Camelot - The Richard Hoagland Interview

Outstanding Interview! Project Camelot scores again!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow is all I can say... what a great interview. Just some quick points that stood out to me:

In the first tape Hoagland states that FreeMasons are the good guys. When NASA started the Freemasons were a very big part of the program for the good of mankind. The second big player was the Nazi' who were more about power, control and secrecy. Hoagland states that since the beginning of NASA, the Nazi faction has slowly come into power and infiltrated the FreeMasons and NASA at the highest levels.

In the second tape he states that there are glass ruins/domes on the moon, and that John Lear is wrong about the whole atmosphere topic. His proof is that if you watch a star pass behind the moon, it will simply just disappear. If there were an atmosphere on the moon it would twinkle before it disappeared. Hmmm... very interesting. (Don't taze me bro!)... lol

In the third tape Bill and Kerry suggest that their information is that three major calamities will affect the earth in 2009 - 2012. The first is a CME - Coronal Mass Ejection. Second will be a magnetic pole reversal, the the third is that the poles shift. Oh just wonderful!!

Has anyone else watched the interview yet? I thought it was really good.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hoagland does a pretty good job in this interview..
I now am interested in reading his book a bit more than before.

John Lear: Hoagland expresses his sorrow for your wrong conclusion regarding the moon's atmosphere

If you have any interest in Hoagland, you should go check it out.

---Of special note is the Amazon.com shout-out in the review section over "Dark Mission". Hoagland pointed out in the interview (the very end as a side note) that someone posted "in the past few hours" as they were recordingthe interview.
- A certain Dr. Fant claims himself to be a former NASA controller and wrote the in depth review and lent as much support as possible.

If you read the comments section under his review you will see an interesting dialog between himself and a few others.. If there is ever a case of proven intent to muddle the waters with disinfo over the possible truth Hoagland is trying to spread, this is it..

I never would have though that Amazon.com was a place where "agencies" were trying to suppress even book reviews.

b

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am so glad you pointed out the Amazon reviews... they alone are worth the read. Hoagland really puts the pressure on NAZA in the interview, and I guess he is even tougher on them in the Dark Mission book!

When I read the reviews on Amazon, I am struck by how eloquent some people are at putting their thoughts into words... if I could write like that I could rule the world... lol

Thanks for your post!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The Moore Show w/ Kevin Moore - 27 July 2011 - guest: Richard C Hoagland
www.vimeo.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
NM
edit on 30-7-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join