It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry, 30 Years Ago

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I, along with Kerry, could only hope and pray the populous and media bring a full blown abortion debate into the 2004 election.

W's position is 100% against a CLEAR majority of Americans!!! And he's planning on appointing those swing judges to impose a Roe v Wade reversal against the will of the people!

Wooohoooo talk it up anti-choice people! But if you're remotely pro-choice AND pro-Republican, here's the position on the Bush campaign held open just for you:

Ramble on rambler. There are statistics all over the place. They say 100 different things.

Some say more are pro-life, some say pro-choice.

The fact remains that a GREAT majority think that violent crime in which the fetus is killed should be considered murder.

On a 4 to 5 vote, all we need is one more guy, and we'll get him too.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
On a 4 to 5 vote, all we need is one more guy, and we'll get him too.

That's all I'm saying.
If more vocal anti-choice people would just speak up with scary talk JUST LIKE THAT, then Bush is doomed. It's not even in question KJ... yes, a majority of American support a ban on PBA's, but it's the revoking of ALL CHOICE that upwards of 60 to 70% are dead against. The exact number changes for pro-choice but it's WELL ABOVE 50% I know.

I'm dead serious. Do you REALLY think you're doing Bush any favors saying stuff like "we'll get that last vote to overturn Roe V Wade?"
I hope you keep spreading the word myself.

Tell us more about what to expect from Bush KJ!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I could give a rats ass about Bush. If he is the one who gets the judge then great. He's not my cup of tea to be sure, but even he can do something useful on occation

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
John Nada, you are a failure at life.

Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

How would you have felt if you were aborted? And yes, you would have felt it, because fetuses can feel pain shortly before the 3 month limit. I wish you were aborted, so your dumb a��ss wouldn't be here right now.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by EliteXizer
John Kerry is a baby killer.

He supports late-term abortion.

Meaning that the babys are already quite developed in this kind of abortion. They crush the developed head and body to abort it.

Do you really want this kind of guy to be president?

How many babies do you think Bush has killed sending bombs over to Iraq? Oh but that's different isn't it?

Get a fucking clue will you. It's the mother's decision if she wants to keep a child or not, end of story. Assholes like you have no right to preach, chances are behind closed doors you sodomize sheep.

We do have the right to preach. It is still America despite your feeble attempts to subvert it JonNothing.

Babies have rights here still you killer. If taking a baby halfway out of it's mother and crushing it's head and sucking out its brains is not MURDER- you are a liar extroidinare.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
JohnPieceOfSh�it, I agree with this guy. This is America. We have something called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. We can say whatever the f�u�c�k we want. It's sad when someone 13 years old is far more intelligent than you. Thinking abortion is not murder and that a baby has no rights automatically makes you a dumbsh�it. The mother gave up her rights when she had sex. She had a choice then. She shouldn't have the option to murder her child when she could have easily prevented getting pregnant.

[Edited on 2-13-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yeah keep preaching, but it's just your opinion and it's not your choice thank God. That's what really pisses you off, that you can't control people to your way of thinking. These are just your opinions, it doesn't necessarily make it true. Others see it different and you just can't handle that, well that's not my problem get over it.

I find it very interesting that you call me a baby killer, here is where your ignorance shines through with your mob-like mentality. I've never killed a baby in my life (boy I never thought I'd be defending myself for that lol) yet because I disagree with you that automatically means I must've been involved in an abortion once, right? I wouldn't want my girl to have an abortion, but that doesn't mean I'd take away the right for others to do so.
boo hoo!!! You have the right to free speech in America, tell me something I don't know!!! You only use that line when it suites you.
Well I'm bored dealing with morons now, I hope your quest to control other peoples lives and thoughts goes well, especially when you can't take control of your own miserable existence.

Oh and Tyriffic, how am I subverting anyone? It is still legal to have an abortion in America you dumb hump, so technically you're being the subversive one.
Man you make this easy for me, Your exposing your ingnorance without me even needing to point it out.
I'm also glad you know the translation for Nada is nothing, how is that an insult? hahahaha you can't even insult people properly.

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sorry, you're the only one who is ignorant here. You think that abortion isn't murder. THAT's ignorance.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Sorry, you're the only one who is ignorant here. You think that abortion isn't murder. THAT's ignorance.

That isn't ignorance, that's an opinion. The fact that you can't see the difference shows your ignorance to the rest of the board, and also means you belonged to Nazi Germany. Oh...I forgot...Bush is trying to make that atmosphere for you right now.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Do you want to see how much Tyriffic believes in free speech in America people?

He said this:

"You anti-American (c) wipes need to go straight to hades with osama."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was his reply to someone after they had the audacity to use their freedom of speech to voice the opinion that they believe there was no evidence of Osama's involvement in 9/11.
Now say what you want about your beliefs on that, but it just goes to prove that free speech is only mentioned by these people when it suites them.
What he's really showed here is that if you don't agree then you should just disappear.
Yep, it's still America alright, just don't preach the opposite to these people or they'll banish you.

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
yes, he has done a tyriffic job of making himself into an ass.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The fact that you can't see the difference shows your ignorance to the rest of the board, and also means you belonged to Nazi Germany. Oh...I forgot...Bush is trying to make that atmosphere for you right now.

Wow... that statement is amazingly hypocritical.

You, sir, are a dumba�s�s, and failure at life. That statement of yours was the definition of ignorance. How did such a dumba�s�s become an ATSNN reporter? Amazing. I think ATS has lowered its standards since you're here.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The fact that you can't see the difference shows your ignorance to the rest of the board, and also means you belonged to Nazi Germany. Oh...I forgot...Bush is trying to make that atmosphere for you right now.

Wow... that statement is amazingly hypocritical.

You, sir, are a dumba�s�s, and failure at life. That statement of yours was the definition of ignorance. How did such a dumba�s�s become an ATSNN reporter? Amazing. I think ATS has lowered its standards since you're here.

You've just done the exact same thing again, it's laughable man. You're the only one that's lowering the standard of ATS, and how would you know considering I was around long before you? Anyway, as much as you have a hard on for me I can no longer argue with a little kid, you need alot of life experience I hope you find your way.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Tragic. You've been beaten by a kid.

You're pathetic, and you've run out of good arguments.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Tragic. You've been beaten by a kid.

You're pathetic, and you've run out of good arguments.

Ok I've took the bait. I've run out of good arguments? I actually had a heated but good discussion with KrazyJethro about the subject at hand. What have you done on this thread except talk about my standards? All because I insulted you at the beginning and you''ve sulked and cried ever since, go and cry to you mommy if you can't play with the big boys son. Keep sucking that thumb.

You say my statement was hypocritical, but didn't bother to point out why, would you actually like to share that with us now?
You say I'm a failure at life. hmmm...oh yeah, I forgot you're my biographer. I'm sure you'd like to point out to the rest of us why I'm a failure? I can assure you I make more money now and more of a success than you'll ever be, and it was through hard work.

MY STATEMENT was the defination of ignorance???

See above for how you've actually taken that award off me, it was a bit heavy after all. Actually care to explain any of this? Do you actually know what hypocritical and ignorance means? I didn't think so...

Anyway I'm bored of the kiddy tantrums now, you've shown the true colours of people like you when you don't get your own way. Thanks for doing my job for me.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
FLAME WARZ

The new reality TV show for the internet connection.

Coming soon to all FOX channels

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
FLAME WARZ

The new reality TV show for the internet connection.

Coming soon to all FOX channels

LOL. Hey it's got a ring to it, and at least it's more impartial and broad than Fox News. lol

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That is hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
who cares what kerry did 30 years ago. but thats politics. and you notice how all this stuff comes up around election time. same thing with the arnold groping thing. if your going to go into politics, make sure you have nothing that will come back and bite you in the ass!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That is hypocritical.

***YAWN***

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join