It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? All I can come up with is computer language? Help please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok had a dream last night, very simple dream.

Sitting at a desk and someone opposite me laid out all of these Ones and Zeros. There were about 7 lines of them. I sat their trying to read it but couldn't. I woke up feeling like someone was trying to tell me something but I didnt understand.

This is what I saw:

I can't remember anymore than that. Anyone have any idea what it means?

There were more zeros than ones that is what stands out.

I know the top line was completely zeros.

puzzled

edit to add:

I am just googling to find out more

just found 1 can represent a computer program:

1: #include "pleiades.h

s ource

urgh! one can represent anything, or so I am finding out.

numbers can represent anything... behavioral sequences

Main behavioral sequence, which cycles like a biological clock. The actual list has 8 main steps among 7 main behaviors, one of them repeated twice (behavior 00000). The step (8) cycles back. There is a possibility of death as a consequence of Patch-Bordering.

source

Oh I might be at this all day... I need to understand what this is...

It took a stroke of genius to discover or invent zero

source

I think I am going to have to put this in the too hard basket!!

Moving out of the formless realm of the Zero is some One thing which is whole, unified, and independent of the Zero. Our symbol for The Number One, 1, is a pillar. A phallic shape. The one is a masculine energy that strikes out on its own and pioneers what is new, original, and seething with energy. This One is the irreducible fact of consciousness, the eternal I AM.

Between the Zero and the One all other numbers have their being.

source

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
OMG is this a fruitloop site?

World Factbook Entry: Thirteen zero's! The number 13 is symbolic of bad luck, but if it weren't for bad luck, many people would have no luck at all. Anyway, everyone's welcome, except triskaidekaphobics (people with an abnormal fear of the number 13).

source

OMG I saw 13 zeros!!

Just read BioInformatics = DNA... farout..

My first thought was that it was a binary script:

One of the very first things that you should learn if you are dealing with programming of any variety is the concept of binary and hexadecimal number systems. The foundation of computers is based in binary—1s and 0s—and its cousin hexadecimal

source

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Looks like Binary code. Binary must be divisible by 8 which what you posted from your dream is not, but I put it through a translator anyway and didn't really come up with anything, but here's what it said:

Text - �ÿÿ

Binary - 00000000 11111111 11111111

Hex - 00 ff ff

Base64 - AP//

This is the link I used www.paulschou.com...

Something that is interesting about the number 8 though is that it's Yahweh's number. It symbolizes Infinity and Perfection.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
in base 10 (used by humans)

all zeros = 0
1111000000000 = 7,680
0101000000000 = 2,560

"1" doesn't represent a computer program. it is common practice to reference code by line numbers. that include statement just means "hey there's more to this program in this file so attach it to this one when compiling". includes are always at the top of a block of code, hence the line being numbered "1". there's no significance to it other than that. i have no input on the rest, but unless the numbers above mean anything to you then i wouldn't worry about this too much.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
thanks for the help.

After banging my head a few times getting completely confused, I decided to email one of my friends who is a Systems Analyst...

Line 1 = 0

Line 2 = 240 going by first 8 digits or 7680 looking at the whole line

Line 3 = 80 (8 bits) 2560 by whole line ???

Adds up to 320 or 10240

3:20 am?

10:24 am?

Or 024080 midnight 02/04/08?

Well, at least I have an answer, not sure what to make of it!

top topics

join