It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Grampa Ruins Christmas (Hilarious)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
what you gonna do little man? This is quite possibly the funniest video on the net today. It's a very special christmas day for this trailor trash family!

www.ebaumsworld.com...

This is a christmas video from TMyApp's house! In case you didn't know which one he is, he's the brunette woman crying in the corner at the end of the video!

This alchololic abusive father really lets us know that he got a big fat butt, and ALL YALL KISS IT! He ruined christmas!

Screw the Juggernaught...I'M GRAMPA bltch!!

hahaha! -_-

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
world's best grandpa nomination? love the way he talks to his grandkids - "i don't care what you got..." i suppose he has no concept of kids being anxious to open gifts. i would have locked the door after he left the 1st time.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanka09

Hilarious??? Really, ... hilarious.

Sorry, you must sure have a very different sense of humor than I do. I didn't even crack a smile watching that!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That is truly disturbing.

The spirit of Giftmas at it's finest.

I have to be honest, if my father in law ever spoke to my wife or my kid like that I'd take him out side and drop him like a toilet seat.

That is only funny in the most cringingly embarrassingly way possible. Is my DNA really the same as his??

MonKey.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Christ, that was awful.

top topics

join