It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its hard to tell someone you are sorry when you are living in a material world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I realize it is hard to tell someone you are sorry when we all live in a material world. For example:

"You say I am so sorry darling." "I don't believe you!", she says. *Go and buy a card that says I am sorry, for a few bucks.* *Gives card to wife/girlfriend* Oh honey that's so sweet I forgive you.

I mean WTF! Saying it doesn't mean it anymore. You have to spend a couple of bucks on someone now a days, just so they will forgive you. What is up with this?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Sounds pretty true dude. Sucks that's the way it is.

Same applies to men though, the babydoll tells you sorry and you expect her to "show" you she's sorry. You know what I mean.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Been that way for ages man. I'm sorry! Don't believe you! Here is: hand of my daughter in marriage Or Jewels, gold, ect. OR treasures OR I'm sorry god(s) take these tidings. P
riests; Thanks you. It goes on and on, always had and always will in some form or another.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
When my SO wants me to know he is sorry he tilts his head slightly down, looks at me doe eyed, and reaches out to hug me.

If he presented me with a card when he needed to say sorry I would probably just put it aside.

Don't ever use roses in a heavy vase or a sharp pointed box of candy. These can be used as throwing weapons against you.

So IMO, the best way to say I am sorry is to give a hug and kiss. It's amazing what that personal touch can do.

new topics

top topics

join